CJ breaks record!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

According to the latest newsflash.....our resident goat's record has been broken!!! :blink:

Yes, however unbelievable it may sound, but it is true. The one who has done the honours of de-throning the goat from this record is----> *drum rolls*

tlwritingtiger

congratulations.gif

According to the latest newsflash.....our resident goat's record has been broken!!! :blink:

Yes, however unbelievable it may sound, but it is true. The one who has done the honours of de-throning the goat from this record is----> *drum rolls*

tlwritingtiger

congratulations.gif

Wait a minute, I'm not de-throning the goat from that record. After a close judicial recount, we arrive at the fact that the goat winning by a margin a few posts (The goat kindly mentioned the official count, that I won't mentioned by fear of bein smacked by one of his hoof).

The 84 post number that Tlwritingtiger just achieved is very high but good for the second rank.

I'm asking for a retraction from someone who wanted to take away that crown from our shy goat.

sacha

Wait a minute, I'm not de-throning the goat from that record. After a close judicial recount, we arrive at the fact that the goat winning by a margin a few posts (The goat kindly mentioned the official count, that I won't mentioned by fear of bein smacked by one of his hoof).

The 84 post number that Tlwritingtiger just achieved is very high but good for the second rank.

I'm asking for a retraction from someone who wanted to take away that crown from our shy goat.

sacha

According to the goat, the record is 86. At around 3 AM this morning, somebody tied the record. Here is the evidence.

According to the goat, the record is 86. At around 3 AM this morning, somebody tied the record. Here is the evidence.

well making a tie ain't good enough ain't it, usually the first one that achieved it gets credited with the win.

but still that make you still the biggest post-whore of the last few weeks

well making a tie ain't good enough ain't it, usually the first one that achieved it gets credited with the win.

CJ is still the queen. I give credit where it's due. :worship:

B) .........Tiger, a tie is like kissing your.......cousin, the ugly one!

ya better not take away his crown,, tho if you get pass his mark we'll make a second crown for you, is that alright??

I can accept the title of Prince. I'm too young to be a king, and I'm not femme enough to be a princess or a queen.

ya better not take away his crown,, tho if you get pass his mark we'll make a second crown for you, is that alright??

B) ..........Now, now there are plenty of queen crowns to go around :P but I must remind you that CJ crown was for being the "QUEEN OF ALL EVILEST CLIFFHANGERS". So go ahead and snatch the postwhore crown! :P

B) ..........Now, now there are plenty of queen crowns to go around :P but I must remind you that CJ crown was for being the "QUEEN OF ALL EVILEST CLIFFHANGERS". So go ahead and snatch the postwhore crown! :P

I still prefer the title "Prince of the Postwhores" or "Prince of the Postaholics." Once I reach 500, I shall start a poll to determine which one shall be my official title!

I still prefer the title "Prince of the Postwhores" or "Prince of the Postaholics." Once I reach 500, I shall start a poll to determine which one shall be my official title!

B) ..........Don't be surprised if they start one for you......Princess :P

sacha

What do you think about the 92 he just made??!!! :wacko: :blink:

P.S

My 1800th!!!