CJ breaks record!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said I wanted to be member of a club that plots against you :wub: tiger :wub: ?

Gee... maybe it has something to do with the fact that you blamed me for the conversation becoming somewhat erotic earlier. I'm your scapetiger. :(

Gee... maybe it has something to do with the fact that you blamed me for the conversation becoming somewhat erotic earlier. I'm your scapetiger. :(

no I didn't blame you cause it went a little erotical, :P I just said that you were partially responsible for chatroom like posts

I won't deny it that I was part of a plot to get the highest post count of the day, I hold it for what an hour or so before getting pass.

I think your plan failed. :P

For the record: Tiger started it. </end Frenchcanadian's lawyer>

My lawyer will sue your pants off for libel and defamation of character.

• Site Administrator

Since this thread has degenerated into a chat/game, I'm moving it to the Games and Humor forum. By all means continue to post away -- it'll just be in the more appropriate forum. :D

Graeme (with his Forum Moderation Team hat on ;) )

Since this thread has degenerated into a chat/game, I'm moving it to the Games and Humor forum. By all means continue to post away -- it'll just be in the more appropriate forum. :D

Graeme (with his Forum Moderation Team hat on ;) )

That's a very charitable characterization, Graeme. I was thinking more along the line of pointless posting or entirely irrelevant to all but three of four members.

Menzo

:o BK... you you relizes that this might actually be the first time some has been able to "shut up" the goat?!? :lmao:

Now that you mention it....Hmmm...it may be true!! :)

Your membership is not yet official. Talk to BK or Benji. :)

Huh? Wha' ??? I'm not a part of that group!! :wacko:

Now that you mention it....Hmmm...it may be true!! :)

Huh? Wha' ??? I'm not a part of that group!! :wacko:

Here let me help you...

My name is BK and I have a problem...

Same goes for you tiger rwar!

-Mike

I'd say BK's the postpimp, and CJ the postwhore.

Why don't we just call CJ the postgoat? That might even be the reason he posts so much... he isn't speacking just for himself, but for the whole goat population on the earth.

Why don't we just call CJ the postgoat? That might even be the reason he posts so much... he isn't speacking just for himself, but for the whole goat population on the earth.

B) ...........Yawwwwhhnnnn!!! Good morning (here) Good afternoon (BK) If CJ is top poster of all time, whatever does that say for his kidds?