A Very Aussie Christmas

Graeme

• Site Administrator

Last year I sent this out to some friends via email. This year, I've decided to just post it in the public forums, so everyone can get a taste of what an Australian Christmas is like.

http://www.kenduncan.com/echristmas

WARNING: This is a flash e-card and is approximately 1.7MB in size.

Last year I sent this out to some friends via email. This year, I've decided to just post it in the public forums, so everyone can get a taste of what an Australian Christmas is like.

http://www.kenduncan.com/echristmas

WARNING: This is a flash e-card and is approximately 1.7MB in size.

B) ....That's great Graeme (Is that you behind the Santa suit?) I really liked the pose with the wallabies or are those kangaroos?

• Site Administrator
B) ....That's great Graeme (Is that you behind the Santa suit?) I really liked the pose with the wallabies or are those kangaroos?

No, that's not me :P And those are kangaroos. Wallabies are a lot smaller.

:blink: How can Jack Frost be nipping at your nose in that kinda weather?

If Jack wants to come to Australia for Christmas, he's allowed to. I'll even allow him one nip at my nose :P

We normally save the cold weather for Winter. It just seems more organised that way. Christmas is a time for fun and games, and good weather really helps with that. :D That's why we scheduled Christmas for Summer.