How to be gay

Jack Scribe

Via Towleroad, this is quite a contemporary concept for college study. The University of Michigan offers this credited course:

http://www.towleroad.com/2008/01/university-of-m.html.

Pour a glass of chardonnay, turn on your favorite Broadway musical score and read this. :P The latest Room and Board catalog can wait.

Jack B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Via Towleroad, this is quite a contemporary concept for college study. The University of Michigan offers this credited course:

Pour a glass of chardonnay, turn on your favorite Broadway musical score and read this. :P The latest Room and Board catalog can wait.

Jack B)

B) ............Make sure when you go to this site to go see "Six-Pack theory" and "more on that six-beer theory" it was very funny read!! :P

Edited by Benji

Jack B)

How wonderful! The class teaches us how to fit stereotypes. :rolleyes:

Many of us prefer not to fit into stereotypes. Why would anyone want to take that class? What happened to letting people be who they are without having to fit into a mold? My sexuality is only a small part of who I am.

How wonderful! The class teaches us how to fit stereotypes. :rolleyes:

Many of us prefer not to fit into stereotypes. Why would anyone want to take that class? What happened to letting people be who they are without having to fit into a mold? My sexuality is only a small part of who I am.

of course cause if you want to bee a good gay, you have got to know, like, and admire all those things. It looks like a class, "understand the gays for straight". :D take this class and you'll know everything there is to know about gay guys. :P

Please, I hat stereotypes like those.

Hehe as a student at Michigan I should defend the class a little. The title is a bit of a joke. It's not a class on how to be gay per se, it's a class about how people think there are rules on how to be gay. And no, I haven't taken it, although I wouldn't mind sitting in on a class, lol.

of course cause if you want to bee a good gay, you have got to know, like, and admire all those things. It looks like a class, "understand the gays for straight". :D take this class and you'll know everything there is to know about gay guys. :P

B) ....."Gay Class for the Straight Guy?"........I don't know.....6-pack was quite funny though :P

Hehe as a student at Michigan I should defend the class a little. The title is a bit of a joke. It's not a class on how to be gay per se, it's a class about how people think there are rules on how to be gay. And no, I haven't taken it, although I wouldn't mind sitting in on a class, lol.

So it's just a name design for getting some free publicity at Michigan.? :P

I wonder just how many straight student takes that class, and of them how many are guys.

I wonder just how many straight student takes that class, and of them how many are guys.

B) ..............."free publicity"......figures! :lol: anyway Scoopny has an ear on the class!

Thinking of trying to convert some straight guys? By the way, I'll forward you the book list, you need it. Although I'm sure you already have all the music they'll play in class. :lol::lol:

that sounds much better than a class on gay stereotypes :-)

And the "six beers" is really funny !

scientists are all kinda mad :great:

Thinking of trying to convert some straight guys? By the way, I'll forward you the book list, you need it. Although I'm sure you already have all the music they'll play in class. :lol::lol:

:huh:<_< oh you biatch, :P that's why you should take that class and learn from it, if it is indeed about breaking stereotypes... :P

Everything I learned about being gay, I learned from you. :P

B) ...........Just when I thought the season over....Here comes a game of Biatch between Montreal and Michigan :P:P:P

B) ...........Just when I thought the season over....Here comes a game of Biatch between Montreal and Michigan :P:P:P

We've been known to team up. :lol: So you better watch your back before Michigan and Montreal goes after you. :P

We've been known to team up. :lol: So you better watch your back before Michigan and Montreal goes after you. :P

:whistle: ...............Of course I was just quoting a certain goat!! :sheep:

There blaming again it on the poor goat!!! that always happens B):P

B) ...........But the GA manual clearly states ....."when in doubt, the goat is always to blame" :lol:

B) ...........But the GA manual clearly states ....."when in doubt, the goat is always to blame" :lol:

ouch, that's just a cheap shoot, specially when he's not online to defend himself :P

but I gotta agree he makes a good,,, ummm, scapegoat

sacha

We all know what the stereotypes are. I fit a few of them especially when it comes to music. I love the following: Celine Dion, Bette Midler, disco, classical (including opera), and the song, "It's Raining Men."

My point is that not everyone fits into the stereotypes. In other ways I don't fit any stereotypes at all, again considering other types of music I like. It's far from stereotypical that I like Metallica and other metal bands. Did I mention 90's hip hop. I even listen to Eazy MF'n E. :P

ouch, that's just a cheap shoot, specially when he's not online to defend himself :P

but I gotta agree he makes a good,,, ummm, scapegoat

sacha

:P .......I don't know why he isn't here? he was invited to the bar-b-que :lol:

:P .......I don't know why he isn't here? he was invited to the bar-b-que :lol:

:whistle: He was... Steve sent him the invitation himself...didn't you shadowgod?!!

Oh I thought that had already happened, I mean don't we have a picture of him at the bbq, after he received that crown?