Looking for 4 Volunteers

• Site Administrator

I'm looking for help on keeping the site up to date. These are the four areas that I could use some assistance with.

1) Story Archivist- I'm looking for someone to seek out new stories for the archive.

2) Researcher for Writing References - I'm looking for someone to help revamp the Author's Resource page. https://www.gayauthors.org/author-resources.html

Also, I'm looking for someone to add an extensive amount of writing resource related links into the Top Site List/Link Directory.

3) Researcher for Gay Teen Help - I'm looking for someone to help revamp and expand the resources for Gay Teens. https://www.gayauthors.org/gayteens.html

Also, I'm looking for someone to add an extensive amount of writing resource related links into the Top Site List/ Link Directory.

4) Story Review Coordinator - I'm looking for someone to help with an upcoming story review system that we're developing. This position will have two main goals: a) Make use of the systems we have to increase Story Review /Author Feedback. B) join the team developing a new system. (feedback and brainstorming needed here, not necessarily programming skills)

It is very important that I get help in these areas. I'm looking for people that can dedicate a few hours a week to this and a few minutes a day to participate in development discussions. This site has grown well past the point where I alone can maintain and develop it.

Help is needed and required if you expect me to keep this site open without burning out.

• Site Administrator

We can link to anywhere. Think of the Story Archive as a very selective search engine. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Myr, I have some ideas on the gay teen help. Let me get in contact with some local people, and some websites and I'll work with you on updating some of that information.

We need a section on why some gay men are reticent in talking with or dealing with teens (I remember that discussion here a while back and have a lot of thoughts and conversations on it as well as practical experience over the last few months).

If you are still needing help, I would be willing to offer what assitance I can. I have a few ideas for teen help and also some ideas for author feedback. Hmm, I even have a few ideas for assisting new writers. Anyway, if you need me for anything, just give me a shout. You have a fantastic site here, and anything I could do to help out would be an honor.

Love and Peace,

Solace

Myr,

I'd be willing to work with DK on things for teens. I used to have an online support group for gay youth and teens and I've talked with many of them. I don't have a problem in answering their questions. My apologies for not being around lately.

Take care :)

Mike Sanchez :sword:

• Site Administrator

Sounds good Mike. It's gonna take awhile to get everything coordinated.