[Shadowgod] Proof that Shadowgod is the King of Cliffhangers!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He likes to play sweet and innocent. He's lucky that we're patient ant that we haven't stuffed and mounted him yet. :lol:

Shadowgod certainly made an attempt in DnCW2!

And how could y'all doubt sweet, innocent, quiet me? 0:)

Shadowgod certainly made an attempt in DnCW2!

Yes, I loved that chapter. I'm sure he was holding back a little. He could have thought of a much more devious plan. B)

And how could y'all doubt sweet, innocent, quiet me? 0:)

You may be a lot of things, but sweet, innocent, and quiet are not among them. :lol:

Yes, I loved that chapter. I'm sure he was holding back a little. He could have thought of a much more devious plan. B)

You may be a lot of things, but sweet, innocent, and quiet are not among them. :lol:

B) ........Yes, we have progressed from a simple tar & feathering from a mob, to nicely displaying the mounted head in a very upscale shop. CJ< ShadowG_d has done you a favor :whistle:

Awww, I have no idea why you don't believe me? 0:)

B) ........Yes, we have progressed from a simple tar & feathering from a mob, to nicely displaying the mounted head in a very upscale shop. CJ< ShadowG_d has done you a favor :whistle:

He's evil, I tell you, evil!

BTW, why do you always obfuscate his name? Is ti something to do with never speaking the devil's name? :P

• Site Administrator
BTW, why do you always obfuscate his name? Is ti something to do with never speaking the devil's name? :P

He's explained that before in another thread. It's a religious thing (Jewish, from memory) -- respecting the name of G_d by not writing it out in full in an inappropriate context.

Benji -- how's my memory of your explanation?

He's explained that before in another thread. It's a religious thing (Jewish, from memory) -- respecting the name of G_d by not writing it out in full in an inappropriate context.

Benji -- how's my memory of your explanation?

B) ...........You are correct your pincussioness! However, it is more for the fact that the name cannot be defaced if it is not written out.

Edited by Benji
B) .............And a couple of Princess's running around 0:)

:blink:

I lost my inner queens number. I was mortified as I dropped it thankfully into the shredder. ^_^

As for whomever being king (or queen as it may be) I say everybody just read a selection of stories by the nominees and place your votes accordingly.

Steve

I lost my inner queens number. I was mortified as I dropped it thankfully into the shredder. ^_^

As for whomever being king (or queen as it may be) I say everybody just read a selection of stories by the nominees and place your votes accordingly.

Steve

B) .........I have re-read them both :whistle: BTW how often is your latest going to be posted ....weekly.....bi-weekly?

Steve

Egads, we agree on something! Yes, I totally agree, and of course, LiS is a must-read anyway, but fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight when you get to LiS 26: WOW! There's a reason that it's known as the Mother of All Cliffhangers. :worship:

B) .........I have re-read them both :whistle: BTW how often is your latest going to be posted ....weekly.....bi-weekly?

If he doesn't do it weekly, it means he will be leaving us royally hanging for longer between chapters. :whistle:

Egads, we agree on something! Yes, I totally agree, and of course, LiS is a must-read anyway, but fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight when you get to LiS 26: WOW! There's a reason that it's known as the Mother of All Cliffhangers. :worship:

goat you are fixating again... one chapter compared to how many in FTL???

• Site Administrator
If he doesn't do it weekly, it means he will be leaving us royally hanging for longer between chapters. :whistle:

I believe he's posting as he finishes each chapter. He has a lot of real-world demands on his time, though, so I chapter every few weeks is what I'm hoping for.

B) ................Ahh ! front row seats, let the voting begin sooooooooooon please!! :whistle:

The voting HAS started. It closes on the 16th Feb, so don't wait too long before you vote.

I believe he's posting as he finishes each chapter. He has a lot of real-world demands on his time, though, so I chapter every few weeks is what I'm hoping for.

You are correct sir!

I am dearly hoping for an every other week post. Sadly that seems to be off this week. I have an Essay and a term paper due one week from today. I do have chapter three started, but only about a quarter of it. Sadly with these two assignments due DnCW 3 is taking the back burner until they are done. I'm also looking at another 11 units begining the 19th. Though that quite possibly will drop down to 9 units, as I believe the one class won't earn me any transferable credits. Yay right? I should post a messege to this effect so the info is not burried in a goat silliness thread.

*adds it to the list*

You are correct sir!

I am dearly hoping for an every other week post. Sadly that seems to be off this week. I have an Essay and a term paper due one week from today. I do have chapter three started, but only about a quarter of it. Sadly with these two assignments due DnCW 3 is taking the back burner until they are done. I'm also looking at another 11 units begining the 19th. Though that quite possibly will drop down to 9 units, as I believe the one class won't earn me any transferable credits. Yay right? I should post a messege to this effect so the info is not burried in a goat silliness thread.

*adds it to the list*

B) ..............Sorry, I forget a lot of you guys are still in school, and I do appreciate it when a new chapter comes out, given with your time-driven schedules. Take your time! ;)

B) ..............Sorry, I forget a lot of you guys are still in school, and I do appreciate it when a new chapter comes out, given with your time-driven schedules. Take your time! ;)

That's not the only concern. Chapters should not be rushed. It takes time and planning to get it right. :)

B) .............Cliffhangers take planning?? :wacko:

Yes, they do actually. You have to use proper wording and build up to it. Personally, I don't use cliffhangers all that much. I simply leave clues here and there if I am not ready to reveal something. 0:)