[Shadowgod] Proof that Shadowgod is the King of Cliffhangers!

with your awesome rate of posting, you'll be there in no time...already you have the second best posting rate of a tad over 7 per day...

I have no idea where to find that list. Is there a link to it? :off: I know. 0:)

B) .....Ahem, you joined on Halloween of last year and have your sights set on the top twenty already? B)
Give it a week Mr. 23 :P

Wow, I guess someone else is paying attention to what rank I currently have. BTW, watch out for Mr. 24, French Canadian. He was 23rd yesterday. :whistle:

I also agree that CJ will never admit to being an awesome architect of evil cliffhangers. :worship:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea where to find that list. Is there a link to it? :off: I know. 0:)

That data has come courtesy looking at member profiles and a little chat here and there.

at the moment, CJ has the highest avg rate of posting with ~8 (although that is incorrect as his posts made in forums we cannot see are not added, hence is actual posts are more)

I have yet to come across anyone more than yours or CJ's.... I come at number three with 5.09 and Sacha is behind me with 5.01.... :)

That data has come courtesy looking at member profiles and a little chat here and there.

at the moment, CJ has the highest avg rate of posting with ~8 (although that is incorrect as his posts made in forums we cannot see are not added, hence is actual posts are more)

I have yet to come across anyone more than yours or CJ's.... I come at number three with 5.09 and Steve is behind me with 5.01.... :)

Actually, there's a newbie with 7.25. Look at the Top 20 of the day. You'll find proof. BTW, there are two Steves, so you need to be more specific. ;)

As far as CJ admitting that he uses cliffhangers, I really don't see this happening anytime soon. It really wouldn't really surprise me that if when the end finally comes, his tombstone reads something like:

CJames

1971-20XX

RIP

NO THIS IS NOT

A CLIFFHANGER

Well let's hope that the final tallies are up very closely after the 16th, and then we will really know who has the sole claim to the title

:D .

:lol: Love that tombstone LOL

ya, pretty soon we'll know who is the best cliffhanger maker, at least for the year.,,, aka Shadowgod

• Site Administrator
Actually, there's a newbie with 7.25. Look at the Top 20 of the day. You'll find proof. BTW, there are two Steves, so you need to be more specific. ;)

Yes, please!!! More specifics! There is more Steves than gophers on a goat farm :D . I see Shadowgod (original Steve) is at 1.62 and me (the other Steve) is at 0.69. I know we have a ton of Steve's here, but let's make sure the right one gets the recognition so deserved :P .

Yes, please!!! More specifics! There is more Steves than gophers on a goat farm :D . I see Shadowgod (original Steve) is at 1.62 and me (the other Steve) is at 0.69. I know we have a ton of Steve's here, but let's make sure the right one gets the recognition so deserved :P .

Well, the issue confused me at one time until I asked a puppy about the subject. I thought there might be two Steves so that's why I asked about it. That's why I told BK to be more specific. :P

Well, the issue confused me at one time until I asked a puppy about the subject. I thought there might be two Steves so that's why I asked about it. That's why I told BK to be more specific. :P

Oops, my bad... I actually meant, Frenchcanadian....I typed the first letter and then got distracted by my Mom who was holllering... lol .... :*)

And I can see that he's overtaken me, with 5.3 per day... :P

And, yeah, Rose does indeed have an avg of 7.1!! :blink:

Oops, my bad... I actually meant, Frenchcanadian....I typed the first letter and then got distracted by my Mom who was holllering... lol .... :*)

Actually his name is Sacha, not Steve. :P

And I can see that he's overtaken me, with 5.3 per day... :P

And, yeah, Rose does indeed have an avg of 7.1!! :blink:

I told you there was another contender. :P

Wow, this is one busy thread! I think this is clear proof that Shadowgod really is the Soverign of the Malevolent Precipices.

Or, should that be Sovereign of the Malevolent precipice-danglers?

Personally, I think the first version sounds better, though the second one is more accurate.

Hrmmm, I'm sensing a poll coming on!

Wow, this is one busy thread! I think this is clear proof that Shadowgod really is the Soverign of the Malevolent Precipices.

Or, should that be Sovereign of the Malevolent precipice-danglers?

Personally, I think the first version sounds better, though the second one is more accurate.

Hrmmm, I'm sensing a poll coming on!

:blink: seriously? Isn't there a members choice declaration for this coming? Why would we need yet another poll?

:blink: seriously? Isn't there a members choice declaration for this coming? Why would we need yet another poll?

I've heard nothing regarding any member's choice poll that would indicate, one way or another, whether Sovereign of the Malevolent Precipices is preferable to the more-descriptive but less eloquent Sovereign of the Malevolent precipice-danglers.

This, my dear shadowy one, is merely a question of verbiage. :P

I've heard nothing regarding any member's choice poll that would indicate, one way or another, whether Sovereign of the Malevolent Precipices is preferable to the more-descriptive but less eloquent Sovereign of the Malevolent precipice-danglers.

This, my dear shadowy one, is merely a question of verbiage. :P

I now no longer find it surprising that you are a ruminant. You are just physically incapable of letting anything go...

• Site Administrator

Considering the majority of posts are either not on topic, or are examining the cliffhangers in YOUR stories, I fail to see how this is clear proof. :P However, I really should learn not to argue with a goat. It doesn't change anything and just makes me annoyed. If I get too annoyed, I might decide it's time for a BBQ... and some members may not like that ;)

Who posted in: Proof that Shadowgod is the King of Cliffhangers!

Poster / Posts

TL The Writing Tiger 26

C James 20

BeaStKid 16

Benji 15

shadowgod 13

Graeme 10

wildone 9

TalonRider 3

Bondwriter 3

FrenchCanadian 2

L0st Cause 1

Jack Frost 1

Way enough evidence there that Shadowgod is a mere contender to the title. The yearly vote will settle the matter once and for all (as if Google had not managed to do that yet...)

I think he may be IS the kind (after working my way through "living in surreality", which definitely is worth reading :) .. but isn't it usually the queen that rules the realm (if not openly then at least pulling the strings from behind the scenes..) :2hands:

• Site Administrator

As an extra point, the thread in CJ's forum about being the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers has twice the number of posts as this thread :D

But let's wait for the Reader Choice awards. It may all become academic if someone other than ShadowGod and C James win the title....

Considering the majority of posts are either not on topic, or are examining the cliffhangers in YOUR stories, I fail to see how this is clear proof. :P However, I really should learn not to argue with a goat. It doesn't change anything and just makes me annoyed. If I get too annoyed, I might decide it's time for a BBQ... and some members may not like that ;)

Ahhh, but Graeme, I have done my best to keep this thread focused where it belongs; on Shadowgod's mastery of the cliffhanger!

And, umm, BBQ? Uhoh....

Who posted in: Proof that Shadowgod is the King of Cliffhangers!

Poster / Posts

TL The Writing Tiger 26

C James 20

BeaStKid 16

Benji 15

shadowgod 13

Graeme 10

wildone 9

TalonRider 3

Bondwriter 3

FrenchCanadian 2

L0st Cause 1

Jack Frost 1

Way enough evidence there that Shadowgod is a mere contender to the title. The yearly vote will settle the matter once and for all (as if Google had not managed to do that yet...)

Ahhh, but what do the individual post totals for this thread have to do with anything? :P

I think he may be IS the kind (after working my way through "living in surreality", which definitely is worth reading :) .. but isn't it usually the queen that rules the realm (if not openly then at least pulling the strings from behind the scenes..) :2hands:

YES!!! :worship::worship: :worship:

Of course Shadowgod is the King of Cliffhangers! LiS 26 is, after all, known far and wide as the Mother of All Cliffhangers.

As an extra point, the thread in CJ's forum about being the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers has twice the number of posts as this thread :D

But let's wait for the Reader Choice awards. It may all become academic if someone other than ShadowGod and C James win the title....

Ummm, now Graeme, we can't go off-topic here in Shadowgod's forum, so we should really stay focused on the topic of this thread; Shadowgod's cliffhangers, and not stray into other subjects that might occur in other forums. 0:)

I hope we have the results soon. I am eager to find out who the winners are.

It doesn't mean anything the number of posts,,, it just means that people are trying to frame CJ as the best for cliffhanger more than Shadowgod...

It doesn't mean anything the number of posts,,, it just means that people are trying to frame CJ as the best for cliffhanger more than Shadowgod...

Ugh... I was not going to reveal who I think is the best but you give me no choice. CJ is the best. Shadowgod is being framed. His title even says so!

Addm: The majority has spoken. CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers!