[dkstories] Rich Boy:Growing Pains

Rich Boy:Growing Pains Chapter 3 has been posted. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Oops. Orrock beat me by a minute. Not bad for a newbie, Mike. I assume someone can delete the superfluous announcement...mine.

Have a great weekend anyway, everyone! :angry:

Edited by MikeL

It was close! - Hope you have good weekend as well.

ps did you finish reading the chapter first like I did before you posted?

lol

It helps that I love reading Dan's stories so much - that I check the site every couple of hours every day for updates - you never know If he will give us an earlier update or even midweek chapter - Hint to Dan!

Mike

Edited by Orrock
It was close! - Hope you have good weekend as well.

ps did you finish reading the chapter first like I did before you posted?

lol

It helps that I love reading Dan's stories so much - that I check the site every couple of hours every day for updates - you never know If he will give us an earlier update or even midweek chapter - Hint to Dan!

Mike

Mike,

I did not read the chapter before entering the announcement. I just happened upon the new chapter when I first turned on my computer this morning. Had it not been there, I would have checked several times today since Dan usually posts on Fridays.

Bloody hell I'm so addicted. Things are really developing in this story. Worthington (and Jamie) have gone from 'adepts-to-be' to the center of attention on numerous fronts. As it is they have a whole castle to live in!!!

Anyway, now I have to wait all week until I can get my next fix.....damn it! :P

Greg

Okay, so at this time the most intriguing part to me is the two new gays who have shown up. At first I figured that was because of their apparent being in love and my... not, but when I got to thinking about it... much of this chapter was expected. The deal made with the demon pretty well ensured the demon would be having fun elsewhere, which would scare the other mages into coming to seek Worthington's assistance since Worthington had essentially defeated a demon lord. Worthington's got a new indentured servant in the making in exchange for magic teaching.... which isnt unexpected since hes done that sort of thing before... The dwarves are going to sell weaponry capable of use against the demons... not too surprising to me...

I was a little dismayed at Worthington's apparent indifference to the guy getting raped to protect his younger brother... maybe Jamie will pick up on it a little better?

Maybe its just because of where my heart its... but I want Jamie and Worthington's close relationship back :(