[DomLuka] Gentle Persuasions

Okay, I have to admit, I have read these and got all hot and bothered.  MORE please.  :)

And once Again, DK...you say it best.....and I add "WOFFFFF!!!" GP is one of my all time favorite stories.....Matt outdid himself with the last two chapters...they are all well done but the last 2 were amazing....I can't wait to read more......not only are Matt and Adam sizzling hot but add in Ollie and Brick and geez, I need like twice as long cold showers after reading a chapter.....and they sizzle, pop and heat and intensity is amazing from 4 very hot and smart and sexy guys!!!!

Matt, you always do out yourself....and um, well, YUMMMY and double WOOF!

your stories make the Rainbow feel brighter and the sizzle feeling extra special....and those Rainbow Hugs extra sexy and Rainbow Yummy Hershey Kisses and Rainbow Jelly Beans extra extra Rainbow...

*winks* *grins* and well, Matt...your writing matches your extra sexy and smart style!

Michael

• 3 years later...
Does anyone know if this author finished Gental Persuasions? The link I found only has nine chapters, is that it or can I find the rest somewhere else. Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

MJ

You can check Matt's website at http://www.geocities.com/matpazcas/index.htm , but I don't think it's been updated in a while.

The good news is that it has 11 chapters of Gentle Persuasions, so two more :2thumbs: .

Take Care,

Vic

The good news is that it has 11 chapters of Gentle Persuasions, so two more :2thumbs: .

Yay! for two extra chapters, but *Tear* over the fact that he hasn't posted anything else.

Thanks for your help Vic!

Cheers,

MJ

Skips off to read instead of going to sleep for class tomorrow