Lord, Give me the strength to understand that I must wait for Dom's next chapter, the wisdom to know that it will come some day, and ability to actually wait that long!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen.

So since this isn't open to the public yet, I've been running around here trying out all the topics out for size. Ya done good here Dan! :2thumbs::2thumbs: It might take a while, to get folks moved, but I think it'll work.

Thanks for moving so quickly on this!

Vic

Hey! I found it! (The forum) it looks really good. :great: ... maybe I should have said that in 'forum feedback.' Oh well, while I'm here:

Hello, my name is Ann and I'm a Domoholic. :D

Now quick, Vic, where can I renew my prescription to Dom-O-Derm?? I need it like NOW! :blink:

Hugs, :lol:

Ann

I'm not sure if Myr's opened it to the public yet...we were waiting for some word from Dom. Myr's gone on a roadtrip but will be back around 4:00 EDT (about 2.5 hours from this post). I'll double-check on that. :)

Oh, and welcome, Ann. :)

I'm not sure if Myr's opened it to the public yet...we were waiting for some word from Dom.  Myr's gone on a roadtrip but will be back around 4:00 EDT (about 2.5 hours from this post). I'll double-check on that.  :)

Oh, and welcome, Ann.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dom is working. The last I heard he'll be home late tonight, probably around 9 tonight. (9 hours from now) I talked to him a little about this last night and I hear he likes this forum, he just wanted to wait and see what the group at the other place thought, but so far everyone who's responded seem fine with moving. I've noticed that a few have already joined over here. :great:

Ann

Then I shall risk the ire of the Dom and nudge Myr to make it public when he gets back. Dom didn't choose me to edit DD so I should get back at him in some way...this will work nicely.

It's all about revenge, baby!

:)

Oh, and Ann, if you haven't noticed you have moderator privileges in this forum. :):D

I say 'Go for it' Dan. Since Plastic and Ann gave it the thumbs up, I think we are good to go. I don't foresee any of the other regulars having a problem with moving. It might be good (there I go being passive aggressive again) for Dom to be the one to announce it at the group (and probably at the forum). You know his fans, if he says jump, most of them will scream 'How high?' Oh yeah, and he should just say, 'The new forum is over here', No more of his cute/coy/consensus cr*p :P .

Vic

[quote= You know his fans, if he says jump, most of them will scream 'How high?' Oh yeah, and he should just say, 'The new forum is over here', No more of his cute/coy/consensus cr*p :P .

Vic

Vic... Weren't you just complaining about how Dom always sneaks up on you when you DON'T want him to see a post? Me Thinks he'll be all over that one. "cute/coy/consensus cr*p" :lmao: too bad for him that's true most of the time... unless he's being nazi-Dom. :P

All right, guys, I'm here. I was feeling sort of unsure about this, but it was slow over at the other forum and the cravings were becoming too much. I think my boyfriend would probably attest to me being a Domaholic, seeing as how I start jumping up and down when there's a new chapter, and I tend to refer to the main characters as though they're real people and he should know what I'm talking about. But I say, what's wrong with that?

Val

Vic... Weren't you just complaining about how Dom always sneaks up on you when you DON'T want him to see a post? Me Thinks he'll be all over that one. "cute/coy/consensus cr*p"

Edited by naper_vic

:P .

Vic

Vic... Weren't you just complaining about how Dom always sneaks up on you when you DON'T want him to see a post? Me Thinks he'll be all over that one. "cute/coy/consensus cr*p" :lmao: too bad for him that's true most of the time... unless he's being nazi-Dom. :P

[right-->

QUOTE( You know his fans @ if he says jump, most of them will scream 'How high?' Oh yeah, and he should just say, 'The new forum is over here', No more of his cute/coy/consensus cr*p :P .

Vic

[right)

He did say 'cute' too. I think I'll let it slide.

This time. :P

Smiles, Dom

Hi...I'm Apollo...And I'm a proud member of DA back from the days on the group when it was started! :2thumbs:

Although as I said in my post over at my story's forum, I'm feeling very shaken by all of the moving... :wacko:

That however, does not overcome the need for more patches...Otherwise, I'm gonna back in the alley...and we all know how hard it is to get a DA out of that alley once they get in it.... ^_^

I don't wanna be a lap boy really...but I would like a lap to curl up in while I get used to the changes and try to get over the shakes and tremors left from Dom's last update of TOU...Any volunteers?