I should be safe :)   I hereby chooses DD and they are free to lampoon me for doing so.  Really though, I gave both TLW and TOU a go, but I can't get into the story.  I guess I'm not a Domaholic.  I'm not even reading Serviced so I can't say I'm a Kirkaholic as well...

Hey Novelty, we won't lampoon you. We're being especially good 0:) since the Domluka forum is new. I have a favorite, but I won't say it out loud :P .

As far as characters, how can you not want to strangle Quinn of TOU? For me, TOU is the one that elicits the best emotional response.

Vic

Who needs a chamber when you have a backyard? People expect torture in a dank, dark room. Doing it in the wide-open outdoors freaks them out even more. :)

Better yet are nursery rooms. Torturing someone in a nursery room is quite...exhilirating.

Who needs a chamber when you have a backyard?  People expect torture in a dank, dark room.  Doing it in the wide-open outdoors freaks them out even more.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Dan, so this backyard barbeque you invited me too on Saturday...I can't find anyone else from around here who's gotten an invite. Are you sure its gonna be a big party? :(

quite an active little group in here, can anyone play?

TOU is definetly the best

but why on earth would you want to strangle Quinn? hes hopeless and cute and passionate all at the same time. Sometimes the drama can be worth it, I bet Jude will find out.

Torturing can be fun.. but I prefer to recieve..

quite an active little group in here, can anyone play?

TOU is definetly the best

but why on earth would you want to strangle Quinn?  hes hopeless and cute and passionate all at the same time.  Sometimes the drama can be worth it, I bet Jude will find out.

Torturing can be fun..  but I prefer to recieve..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course anyone can play Umbathri. :D You're avatar's mask is a little scary, but just glad to know that you are on the receiving end of torture and not handing it out.

Why would we want to strangle Quinn? Well, first that's not the only thing I want to do to Quinn (Strangle Quinn, Cuddle with Quinn, Hug Quinn, etc).

Mostly, I want to Strangle Quinn when he's not communicating. He is starting to open up (mostly with the help of Jude), but there were times in the early chapters...'Insert Quinn's neck between my two hands'.

Vic the Domaholic

Oh the Jason pic is one of the defaults in the GA system, blame Myr =)

I just happen to like horror movies and im not at all what you would call a happy jolly person so it seemed to fit. I think Freddy would have been much more appropriate, torturing little kids and playing with their minds instead of mindless slaughter. And the finger knives

• 3 years later...

Being a more recent Domluka fan, you've read one of his existing stories in its entirety... often skipping meals, classes, sleep or blowing off friends.

Oh lord, yes. I never even heard of a Dom Luka until the middle of this summer, so I was totally spoiled. I got to burn burn burn through everything. All the way up to ITFB chap. 20. Now I am constantly checking for updates, and, gasp, de-lurking! so I can get into the sneak peak section!

Oh lord, yes. I never even heard of a Dom Luka until the middle of this summer, so I was totally spoiled. I got to burn burn burn through everything. All the way up to ITFB chap. 20. Now I am constantly checking for updates, and, gasp, de-lurking! so I can get into the sneak peak section!

welcome to delurking, you can respond to other older threads to bring up your count, and welcome to ga thread as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...