another set of haikus :)

I like poems like this.... they make me think, wondering what some things refer to, and then putting everything together as the poem continues, forming a coherent interpretation...

Very nice :)

I like poems like this.... they make me think, wondering what some things refer to, and then putting everything together as the poem continues, forming a coherent interpretation...

Very nice :)

Thanks Demets, :) I had a hard time working on this one, spent a better portion of the night writing this making it all this imagery. G;ad you liked it

Those are nice, Jason. I actually gave haikus a try myself. I must call you the master though. :worship:

thanks Tiger. :)

Master ?? I wouldn't say that... I just have a muse working for me through good and bad times. I just let my fingers type and make it in imagery which is the point in haikus leaving people wondering "what the heck does it mean exactly ?"

Glad you liked it

Jason aka Moonwolf

• 2 weeks later...
Wonderful once more. I love the way you do haikus. Keep writing and posting for us. :hug: Though, they have a bit of a sad tone to them, don't they?

Ya they do.... when I wrote them it was mainly to say sorry to sacha.. I was just closing myself to him and to everyone in fact. old instincts coming back to the surface

• 2 months later...