Congratulations to Gary in Miami

WAHOOO! Congrats there Gary. I'm happy that you have hit such a big step in so little time.

*rolls up sleeves* *prepares to pounce* *pounces* *cuddles without mercy* *bounces off leaving behind a ruffled Gary*

:wub:

Congratulations Gary! I maybe be mistaken, but I do believe you have joined the millenium club in record time. B)

Thanks Tim. It's especially nice to see you started this thread. :)

*rolls up sleeves* *prepares to pounce* *pounces* *cuddles without mercy* *bounces off leaving behind a ruffled Gary*

:wub:

I always love getting ruffled by your cuddles!

Edited by GaryInMiami
Holy crap!! Congrats, you made it to this landmark with amazing speed!!!

*carefully avoids the cuddling pile*

Greg :P

I'm not sure if I should be proud or run away screaming as I realize how much I babble! :lol:

B) .........Welcome & congrats Gary, however by my estimation.....your late!!!!!!!

Well, I happen to disagree. Anyone who reaches the mil club faster than me is a little too early. :P But we still love ya, Gary. :hug:

Well, I happen to disagree. Anyone who reaches the mil club faster than me is a little too early. :P But we still love ya, Gary. :hug:

B) ......Your kidding of course!! You were fast.........but his posting moving at the speed of light!

congratulations.gifGary...

Your presence in the boards has really been a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks to you, there have been some serious discussions and a lot increase in the reviewing rate.

Your contribution towards this site is invaluable and the feedback you give to the authors is awesome.

Thanks for being you, Gary. :hug:

BeaStKid

Oh my, you did get here rather fast! I remember your post count was somewher in the 800s when I last glanced at it, and now here you are. Man, have you been busy!

Congrats! I always enjoy reading the things you post and the funny things you have to say, or my personal favorite- those cute emoticons!

Congrats, Gary :)

Aw thanks Kev. One of the reasons why I love the moderators on my model car website so much is that they manage to walk that thin line between being a participant and an enforcer with grace. That's a role you handle here with equal grace. :wub:

Dang that was fast... :P

Actually by my standards it wasn't that fast. You should see my post count on my model car website; I think when you take every message into account it's something like 25,000. Or the professional webmaster website I subscribe to. I just happen to be lucky enough to spend my days working on websites and visiting lots of forums. It's a great job and I'm a wonderful boss. ;)

Actually by my standards it wasn't that fast. You should see my post count on my model car website; I think when you take every message into account it's something like 25,000. Or the professional webmaster website I subscribe to. I just happen to be lucky enough to spend my days working on websites and visiting lots of forums. It's a great job and I'm a wonderful boss. ;)

You definitely seem to enjoy your job and posting a lot. Compared to you, I rarely post at all. 0:)