Forum Name  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Forum name do you prefer?

• C James' Forum
    • CJ's Petting Zoo
    • The petting Zoo
    • SPiCE
    • Cliffhanger Kingdom
    • I don't care. I'm in this for new chapters, not fancy forum names.

So for a breif moment we stood out today. Up there with the Domaholics. We were the petting zoo.

that is gone now. :'(

So simple question which Forum name do you like better?

Hey, it's a three-way tie at this point...only 3 votes cast. I voted for The Petting Zoo. CJ's Petting Zoo was a strong second in my mind, but goats aren't the only animals that like to be petted.

Another possibility is The Butting Place...where we all butt heads with one another and with the goat himself.

Hey, it's a three-way tie at this point...only 3 votes cast. I voted for The Petting Zoo. CJ's Petting Zoo was a strong second in my mind, but goats aren't the only animals that like to be petted.

Another possibility is The Butting Place...where we all butt heads with one another and with the goat himself.

I voted for CJ's Petting Zoo. I just found it amusing. I'm sure there will be more votes soon. :P

Honestly, personally I'm glad that it's back to the original name. Not that I'm against finding an original one for this sub forum. It's just that, I can't see where "petting zoo" comes from. I mean, the only link that I can find is "Goat" and there must be goats in a zoo...but then I realize that people here don't want to be petting him, they want to roast him. :P

But heck, it's only a forum name...

It has a nice ring. Btw, how long is this poll open, and when are we going to vote on a name for Shadowgod's forum? :P

B) ................IDK, but I voted, and what names do you have in mind for his Shadowyness's domain???

Check out the new thread in Shadowgod's forum. B)

B) ..................IDK, "CJ's Petting Zoo" is leading and frankly it's too much of a sugar coated forum name for an evil goat!!

You're right benji, Perhaps the Goat's web would have been better.

:o I can't believe someone is only in this for the chapters! Come on where is your sense of community!

B) ....Goatcliffs Lair

Frankly, I think Cliffhanger Kingdom is fine amongst the choices listed on the top... I don't know what you guys have suggested in the posts, though... :whistle:

BeaStKid

Seconded. This got my vote. CJ's Petting Zoo implies his readers are his pets, which, frankly, my dear, I find insulting. I don't want to be a collateral damage in the Jsmith/ CJ feud.

Hrmmm! What is truly shocking here is that 5 people think the forum name should be Cliffhanger Kingdom!! :o

:o ...........No!!! What's shocking is the "lame" "CJ's Petting Zoo" and it's running a close 2nd!!! :wacko:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..