[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 5: When Worlds Collide

Hrmmm, if His Shadowyness is not forthcoming with Dreams and Cliffed Wings 6 soon, do you think it might be appropriate to return him to jail? Hrmmm..

Do not pass Go or collect $200!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read Shadowgod's "Prelude to Destiny", blood and death everywhere!!

Don't let him mislead you... he's evil, I tell ya, EEVIL!!!

I'll have to check it out some time. It sounds nice and devious! :evil: I am surprised you did not try to combat what I said about my own death toll.

ACK!!! Wildone!!! Not you too? Surely you agree with me that Shadowgod is the one deserving of jail? Need i mention Motorcycles??? (LiS 26!!)

Now, let's take a close look at Shadowgod's stories... The protagonists are in peril! Bullies, vehicular accidents, all kinds of things!!

I really do think that seeing as this is Shadowgod's forum, we should concentrate on pointing out his gratuitous cruelty to his characters!

Again, the two of you should be cellies! There is another added benefit, but it carries a built-in disadvantages. Prisons don't provide the essentials. I think you can guess those two essentials. It does make me wonder why anyone wants to in prison. Those things are important... well, one is all the time while the other is most of the time. 0:)

Nope! Read it again: I said before, during, or after April 22nd. I think the "after" part still applies, no? :P

Hrmmm, if His Shadowyness is not forthcoming with Dreams and Cliffed Wings 6 soon, do you think it might be appropriate to return him to jail? Hrmmm.. That might be workable, very workable! :)

On second thought, I want chapter 7 and all subsequent chapter. He cannot write them if he's in jail. :ph34r:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
  • Site Administrator

So........is this like turning into a campaign to get Steve locked up indefinitely :blink:

• Site Administrator
Wait, would he get internet access in jail? Then, no!

*sigh* I miss Steve... :( Steve, come play with us! :hug:

We'd have to get him transferred to a Canadian jail. He would be out after 1/3 time for good behaviour, have internet access with his own computer in his cell, be able to have visitors, and all he would have to concentrate on is his writng. Also, he can continue his education with the government paying for everything :great: .

But yeah, I miss him too :( !!

Y'all wanna lock me up :huh:

How horrible! I suspect the goat is behind this. He is rather careless like that. Only out for his own needs. Shame Goat! SHAME!!!

6 is well 6 is almost done, Ive just had a spite of other malarkey run into the road to completion. Some of which includes a certain author I beta read for doing major revisions to chapters and sending them back! When will authors get the hint that they just cant do that?!?

fear not... soon I promise :)

Steve (who was detained for questionable Technical papers in his possession, and now has to do 6 all over again, from memory)

Who, us? Never! We'd never even joke about... :unsure: um... it's all CJ's fault! I was rooting for you, I swear! :whistle:

How horrible! I suspect the goat is behind this. He is rather careless like that. Only out for his own needs. Shame Goat! SHAME!!!

Ooooooh, so CJ wanted to share a cell with you! I get it now. ;)

• Site Administrator
Steve (who was detained for questionable Technical papers in his possession, and now has to do 6 all over again, from memory)

I knew it!! Obviously CJ has got you into trouble with the law. I wouldn't put it past him to send you all his research and papers on nuclear bombs and then make an anonymous tip to the FBI :angry: . Now your without your computer, and I'm sure the fibbies don't believe the whole 'shy lurking goat who writes gay fiction with a few nuclear bombs in them' line.

Also makes me think the whole computer crashing thing is cause he erased his hard drives since the heat is on.

I agree...Shame CJ Shame

Now I don't want to speak for Shadowgod here, but if you had a choice to be locked up without a computer or internet access, or being locked up with a goat who's hygiene has come up in the past in the forums, which would you choose :P ?

No way! Only the evil goat wants you to be locked up. We want you to be free like a dove so that you can write more chapters and flirt with us in the forums. :wub:

6 is well 6 is almost done, Ive just had a spite of other malarkey run into the road to completion. Some of which includes a certain author I beta read for doing major revisions to chapters and sending them back! When will authors get the hint that they just cant do that?!?

fear not... soon I promise :)

Who? Me?!!?!? :o

Now, now, let's not jump to conclusions! I didn't say you should go back to jail, just that the idea was worth considering. :)

As for 6, we are looking forward to it, cliffhangers and all! :worship:

BTW, don't blame me if you got nabbed with nuclear warhead plans on your HD... I got mine from you, after all. 0:)

Who, us? Never! We'd never even joke about... :unsure: um... it's all CJ's fault! I was rooting for you, I swear! :whistle:

My fault?!!!? But I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent!!! I just tried to be helpful and let everyone know the reason for Shadowgod's absence... 0:)

I knew it!! Obviously CJ has got you into trouble with the law. I wouldn't put it past him to send you all his research and papers on nuclear bombs and then make an anonymous tip to the FBI :angry: . Now your without your computer, and I'm sure the fibbies don't believe the whole 'shy lurking goat who writes gay fiction with a few nuclear bombs in them' line.

Also makes me think the whole computer crashing thing is cause he erased his hard drives since the heat is on.

I agree...Shame CJ Shame

Now I don't want to speak for Shadowgod here, but if you had a choice to be locked up without a computer or internet access, or being locked up with a goat who's hygiene has come up in the past in the forums, which would you choose :P ?

ACK! Leave my hygene out of this. :P

I won't say what His Shadowyness was arrested for, but I'm happy to see that he hasn't denied it yet. That's the first sstep on the road to recovery; acceptance. :)

No way! Only the evil goat wants you to be locked up. We want you to be free like a dove so that you can write more chapters and flirt with us in the forums. :wub:

Why would anyone ever thing that I'm evil? I was just trying to make Shadowgod feel wanted... Hrmm, should I put his picture up at the post office? 0:)

Who? Me?!!?!? :o

Now, now, let's not jump to conclusions! I didn't say you should go back to jail, just that the idea was worth considering. :)

As for 6, we are looking forward to it, cliffhangers and all! :worship:

BTW, don't blame me if you got nabbed with nuclear warhead plans on your HD... I got mine from you, after all. 0:)

My fault?!!!? But I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent!!! I just tried to be helpful and let everyone know the reason for Shadowgod's absence... 0:)

It's funny how he has never said the he was in jail. Then again, if he was trying to keep it a secret, he failed to muzzle the goat.

Why would anyone ever thing that I'm evil? I was just trying to make Shadowgod feel wanted... Hrmm, should I put his picture up at the post office? 0:)

Let me guess... wanted dead or alive? :lmao:

It's funny how he has never said the he was in jail. Then again, if he was trying to keep it a secret, he failed to muzzle the goat.

Let me guess... wanted dead or alive? :lmao:

If you had just gotten out of jail, would you say so? :)

Actually, I don't think I've ever said categorically that he was in jail, so I've kept the secret. 0:)

And yes, wanted dead or alive... That's feeling wanted, isn't it? 0:)

If you had just gotten out of jail, would you say so? :)

Actually, I don't think I've ever said categorically that he was in jail, so I've kept the secret. 0:)

And yes, wanted dead or alive... That's feeling wanted, isn't it? 0:)

Cj, please please quit trying to say your innocent, don't make me bring out the spit :P

we'll keep shadowgod safe from....

Cj, please please quit trying to say your innocent, don't make me bring out the spit :P

we'll keep shadowgod safe from....

B) .........Ah, hello who is going to make good on the bond money??

• Site Administrator
B) .........Ah, hello who is going to make good on the bond money??

So who was the bondsman? Bondwriter?

:D

If anyone owes any money, it should be CJ :angry: , after all he got him in this mess, literally and figuratively. :P

If anyone owes any money, it should be CJ :angry: , after all he got him in this mess, literally and figuratively. :P

I know what was really going on. Why CJ thought of it as jail I am uncertain. If you want to know more, ask Shadowgod yourself. ;)

Aww, me? Poor, innocent me?

Ahh, but Shadowgod got himself into the mess. Tsk, tsk, such evil...

I know what was really going on. Why CJ thought of it as jail I am uncertain. If you want to know more, ask Shadowgod yourself. ;)

Why, would I exaggerate? 0:)

I will mention again that he has not denied that he was in the slammer. But, I'm sure he shouldn't have too much trouble beating the rap. :)

Oh, BTW, I can say, for sure, that he has not abandoned DnCW. All i can say is, it is good. :2thumbs:

Aww, me? Poor, innocent me?

Ahh, but Shadowgod got himself into the mess. Tsk, tsk, such evil...

Why, would I exaggerate? 0:)

I will mention again that he has not denied that he was in the slammer. But, I'm sure he shouldn't have too much trouble beating the rap. :)

Oh, BTW, I can say, for sure, that he has not abandoned DnCW. All i can say is, it is good. :2thumbs:

Did I mention I dislike you a lot? Way to make us all jealous!!!

I say we roast the Goat once and for all...

WHO'S WITH ME!!!

Did I mention I dislike you a lot? Way to make us all jealous!!!

I say we roast the Goat once and for all...

WHO'S WITH ME!!!

ACK!! But, but, all I saw is a draft! I have to beta, you know!