Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play Ch 35

• Site Administrator
I'm probably way off base haha I just can't see what an annoying bird who shits all over your property after migrating back has to do with a plan to kill five people all at once and make it look like an accident.

:o:o Hey, that's my nations official bird your picking on!!! :P Maybe they do that cause they have sensitive digestive tracks and can't handle American cuisine :D

I can't actually comment on your questions, but I can propose several scenarios. 0:)

Mario wants to hire the goose to subcontract out the hit.

Picture this; The goose, winging his way through the skies, wearing a bomb belt and an MP3 player, listening to the resounding refrains of "Ride of the Valkyries" as he swoops down upon his intended victim's hotel.

The goose, disguised as a bellhop, gains admission to Instinct's suite and guns them all down.

Or perhaps Mario wants the goose to drive the getaway car?

0:)

Well.........we do after all have a goat writing great stories on the internet ;) . If that is possible, than any of the above I guess are possible too :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o:o Hey, that's my nations official bird your picking on!!! :P Maybe they do that cause they have sensitive digestive tracks and can't handle American cuisine :D

If you were trying to make Canada look good, you just failed miserably. :P

If you were trying to make Canada look good, you just failed miserably. :P

ROFL! Beware of Canadians, i always say! :P

:P .............ROFLMAO, I prefer duck myself, the goose is just toooooooo greasy :D

Ahha! You've deduced Mario and Dimitri's plan! They aim to kill Instinct via high cholesterol! :o

BTW, there might be a change in what I promised regarding larger chapters for 36 and 37. The total size will stay the same (the equivalent of almost four standard chapters) BUT, due to some good advice from Emoe and Shadowgod, either some of 36 will be moved to 37, or visa versa. If it's the former, and it likly will be, ch 36 will still be a little larger than normal, while 37 will be almost the equivalent of three chapters in length.

Of course, I'm a little worried about my safety.... Dimitri did promise Vladimer a Roast Goat when the job was done....

Of course, I'm a little worried about my safety.... Dimitri did promise Vladimer a Roast Goat when the job was done....

Not necessarily (unless you're hinting at something?). I can see two sides to the engineers fate from Dimitri's actions -- the first is that he just kills the mans after the first bomb goes off. The second is that he gives the guy a fighting chance. I say this because I noticed Dimitri having two attitudes towards him, one of benevolence and one malevolent. He's grown to like the engineer, but then he turns around and wants to eviscerate him on the spot. We'll see :P

Not necessarily (unless you're hinting at something?). I can see two sides to the engineers fate from Dimitri's actions -- the first is that he just kills the mans after the first bomb goes off. The second is that he gives the guy a fighting chance. I say this because I noticed Dimitri having two attitudes towards him, one of benevolence and one malevolent. He's grown to like the engineer, but then he turns around and wants to eviscerate him on the spot. We'll see :P

Sorry, I gave the wrong impression. I was referring to Dimiti promising Vladimer a Roast Goat, and as a goat, I was worried it might be me he has in mind for roasting. :)

You're right about Dimitri's mixed feelings though. :)

ROFL! Beware of Canadians, i always say! :P

Ahha! You've deduced Mario and Dimitri's plan! They aim to kill Instinct via high cholesterol! :o

BTW, there might be a change in what I promised regarding larger chapters for 36 and 37. The total size will stay the same (the equivalent of almost four standard chapters) BUT, due to some good advice from Emoe and Shadowgod, either some of 36 will be moved to 37, or visa versa. If it's the former, and it likly will be, ch 36 will still be a little larger than normal, while 37 will be almost the equivalent of three chapters in length.

Damn, well I think as long as it's not a big change, ur fans will not roast you :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..