My 4,444th post

AFriendlyFace

Ever since I was a kid I've had a very strong and enduring preference for the number the 4. It's just one of my weird quirks.

As such 4,444 is actually much more meaningful and a great deal 'luckier' than simply 4,000 or 5,000. So I thought it'd be nice for me to commemorate the event.

This is my 4,444th post :D

Thanks to all with whom I've engaged in stimulating and enjoyable discourse with over the years, and I'm honoured to have interacted with you all :)

All the best,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

As always, your posts have always left an indelible mark on me, Kevin. Your posts are so insightful and thought provoking that I really wonder if you're really as young as your profile states... :);)

Congrats on your fav number of posts...

Take care and keep posting

BeaStKid

Hold the celebration until 6666 :ph34r: hahaha
B) ........Yeah, that's the goat's number!!

Yes, the goat is just pure evil, especially after the recent evil cliffhanger. So now the question becomes, "Who will reach 4,444 post next?Will it be Myr, or will it be BeaStKid?" :P

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger

Congrats! 4,444 is a big and enjoyable number. That number seems so far away though. ;)

You've got that right. I might make it to 3k by the end of the year and that's a big maybe. There's no way I'll reach 4,444 any time soon. :lmao:

Thou art a monster, Kevin.

:worship:

In Chinese culture, four is the worst number because it has the same sound as the word for death, though a different tone. You don't need to worry about it though. :P Umberto Eco in his "Name of the Rose" did a very interesting analysis on the power of numbers. Four was one of them, I believe.

Question 4:

The question that cares

[i hope I can edit this without changing the post number.]

This is post 714 for me, for all you Dragnet fans.

Edited by glomph

Awww :wub:

Thanks you guys! :D

You get points for your new signature. PATD rocks, and one day, when I rule the world, Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross will be the headmen of my harem. :)