Any Diggers Here?

JamesSavik

Do we have any Digg fans here at GA?

If so, I'm trying to carry of flag to the GA blogs to the digg frontpage. :sword:

Please digg this article: The New Face of our Galaxy

If we get 100+ diggs, it will help pump up our traffic and may get some new blood into our forums.

Articles with pretty pictures can get lots of diggs.

Live long and prosper,

James

I have to say - those photo's you posted are INCREDIBLE... just so beautiful and interesting.

I have no idea how to "digg" (my dogs do though) - but I'm kinda aware of the concept... ;-)

Guess I just need to get Melody and Zoe computer accounts... "Hey Dan - the girls need their own computers!"

Just use the hot link in the first article to get there. You have to register at digg.com but its nonobtrusive. I often scan DIGG for GLBT issues.

From an old thread:

punkkid- I don't care what you say kissing another guy would be gross.

jamessavik- You must not be doing it right.

punkkid- &^%$#*&

otherfillow: Somebody isn't getting any...

ROFL!

And ya - I'm in the middle of the sign up process - took me a bit to get a username as all my standards were taken. Now I just need the email confirmation and my account is set.

Thanks James!

LOL, I so localized on the net. I come here and then just do stuff like pay my bills, (occasionally) check email, and do research. I don't do the facebook, myspace, or Digg thing at all. They all seem cool, and I keep saying "Oh I'll do that eventually"...never do though. Can't seem to find the time.