Message Board Topic 8/11

The one thing that has really always attracted me to these online stories has been the truly unrestricted expression of 'love'. The sex is always a VERY pleasant bonus, but the idea that an author can create lovable characters, and really bring them together in such a beautiful and innocent way...it makes every sentence a pleasure to read.

Now then...would I have been able to maintain a mature and loving relationship like my characters do now when I was 14? Ummm...hard to say. But I can definitely tell you ONE thing...SEX...would have been DAILY!!! Hourly even! I love the romance and the 'candy and flowers' routine as much as the next guy, believe me. But at age 14 - 18? I would have been CONSUMED by the sexual aspect of a steady relationship with another boy. CONSUMED, I tell you! Hehehe!

Meeting him would have led to sex. Saying 'I love you' would have led to sex. Having ten minutes alone in the house after school would have led to sex, dating would have led to sex, hugs would have led to sex, a cute flip of your hair would have led to sex, and even SEX...would have led to sex! There's no way around it...I doubt I'd have my mind centered on much else.

So...thinking about the idea of an average teenager's sex drive (not ALL, but a lot of teenagers), especially from a recently de-virginized point of view...do you guys think its realistic to <i>NOT</i> have your characters humping away like a field of jackrabbits every chance they get? As we grow older, an emotional connection is usually much more important...but in high school, did we value it as much as that mind-blowing blowjob from that random cute stranger we met by accident in the bathroom?

Teens are more than capable of having a loving relationship, but sexually speaking, are the stories telling the 'truth'? Should they be? What do you all think?

Most teens have a serious problem with opportunity in that they don't have the privacy or the place to do the deed.

Brothers, sisters, nosy neighbors, grandparents are all possible barriers to gettin' nekked as they say in Arkansas.

This is cool in a way- in story telling it can add to the titillation factor. In practice it's pretty darned frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

Tell me about it, James. I ruined a chance I had when I was 16 and with my friend Bob. He was horny and wanted to do some mutual masturbation. But I pulled a "Zack" on him and freaked. I thought he was messing with me and I didn't think the rewards weren't worth the risk. :::sigh::: Live and learn...

The one thing that has really always attracted me to these online stories has been the truly unrestricted expression of 'love'. The sex is always a VERY pleasant bonus, but the idea that an author can create lovable characters, and really bring them together in such a beautiful and innocent way...it makes every sentence a pleasure to read.

Now then...would I have been able to maintain a mature and loving relationship like my characters do now when I was 14? Ummm...hard to say. But I can definitely tell you ONE thing...SEX...would have been DAILY!!! Hourly even! I love the romance and the 'candy and flowers' routine as much as the next guy, believe me. But at age 14 - 18? I would have been CONSUMED by the sexual aspect of a steady relationship with another boy. CONSUMED, I tell you! Hehehe!

Meeting him would have led to sex. Saying 'I love you' would have led to sex. Having ten minutes alone in the house after school would have led to sex, dating would have led to sex, hugs would have led to sex, a cute flip of your hair would have led to sex, and even SEX...would have led to sex! There's no way around it...I doubt I'd have my mind centered on much else.

So...thinking about the idea of an average teenager's sex drive (not ALL, but a lot of teenagers), especially from a recently de-virginized point of view...do you guys think its realistic to <i>NOT</i> have your characters humping away like a field of jackrabbits every chance they get? As we grow older, an emotional connection is usually much more important...but in high school, did we value it as much as that mind-blowing blowjob from that random cute stranger we met by accident in the bathroom?

Teens are more than capable of having a loving relationship, but sexually speaking, are the stories telling the 'truth'? Should they be? What do you all think?

i think if ur stories told the truth it would ruin the whole aspect of them. Although i'm as horny as the next teenager i dont think ur stories should tell the truth. I have to agree that an emotional connection is the most important thing , isnt into random sex.

I wish i could get a guy but i'm too shy but i wouldnt say no!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..