I second that emotion...even though I've been pretty busy running Grandma around today. She's got her hair done, her nails done, last-minute shopping done, and the car is fueled up for our 3:00 a.m. departure. Then I have to drive her to the airport and it's one week with no Grandma. Hurray!

Maybe I'll get more than a paragraph or two of writing done.

I didn't realize what a forum queen I have become until today when I couldn't get to the GA forums for most of the day.

You'd think with as many times I clicked to get to the forum that I was voting for GA Top Site.

Thanks Myr for getting this online community back up!

Vic

I didn't realize what a forum queen I have become until today when I couldn't get to the GA forums for most of the day.

You'd think with as many times I clicked to get to the forum that I was voting for GA Top Site.

Vic

Ditto. You rock, Myr!

Vic

Did you notice that every time you clicked "refresh" the only thing that would change was the time. Not that I was, you know, clicking on it a lot or anything. I mean, I have a life. I don't have to be here all the time. Really. No seriously.

• Site Administrator

I'm sorry that the site keeps giving us fits. I'm working to correct that. It looks like we'll be moving servers again. Unfortunately, this time I'll have to move us to a server that costs around $175 per month. (Dedicated server)

This means that people are going to have to start donating money, as I can afford to pay that all out of pocket. (not with the college loans I'm paying off)

So... when I get home from work, I'll be setting back up our support page.

Bear with us for now...

I'm sorry that the site keeps giving us fits.  I'm working to correct that.  It looks like we'll be moving servers again.  Unfortunately, this time I'll have to move us to a server that costs around $175 per month.  (Dedicated server)

I can't believe that is necessary. I've had offers from people

in the past for webhosting for as little as $5/mo (ok, that was

exceptional). I have a " friend" who runs a webhosting service

with everything this site needs, and I'd surprised when it wouldn't

be more than enough to host gayauthors.com. I don't know about

the price, but it can't be anything near $175 per month, that is ridiculous.

Aleric

• Site Administrator

Aleric,

I think I know a little something about hosting websites and our requirements.

Myr