Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Vacation Posting Schedule

Hi!!

Thanks to the extraordinary efforts of my team, including a late-night editing session by Emoe (thanks EMOE!!) and an incredibly fast turnaround by Graeme, we have a couple of chapter for posting while I'm gone. Shadowgod and Joe will be handling the posting.

To space things out evenly, Chapter 6, Travel Plans, will post on Sept 9th, Ch 7 Laying the Groundowrk, will post Sep 23rd, Ch 8, Telluride, will post about Oct 3rd if not before, and Ch 9, Train Wreck, will post a week later as we return to a weekly posting schedule.

If I can get Ch 10 done soon and mailed in, the above will change and there will be a week's less gap somewhere. :)

I'm leaving in a few hours for my trip, so take care everyone! I'll miss you, and I'll try and check in a few times.

CJ :)

To space things out evenly, Chapter 6, Travel Plans, will post on Sept 9th, Ch 7 Laying the Groundowrk, will post Sep 23rd, Ch 8, Telluride, will post about Oct 3rd if not before, and Ch 9, Train Wreck, will post a week later as we return to a weekly posting schedule.

posh! the goat's gone. quick... post all the chapters now! ^_^

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..