Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Call it BRaPS?

Now, now, Shadowyness, you just answered your own question: How would you know abotut the future plot? Becuase I like to yap at length about future plot twists!

:P

6999 #2

now cj you are stretching the truth just ever so slightly... and stop messing with post counts JOE... just make your 7000th already :P

There, are you happy now, I made a new post. :)

Now this is interesting. You're trying to avoid 7,000 posts just so we don't point out the fact that goats are postaholics. :P

In any event, you're still not off the hook. Brandon must be saved. :2hands:

Added: If that's Joe doing that, you're just as evil as the goat. :ph34r:

Edited by Tiger
  • Site Administrator

Hey, isn't it a federal crime to mess with the odometer of a car?? I'm sure we can get him arrested on something of the same sort :D

Bout time!

and no Tim it wasn't Joe doing it, Joe just provided the inspiration when he did his turn over

Well, in any case, the skulduggery has ceased, except for the fact that Brandon is in grave peril. :ph34r:

This trip must have done something to the goat cus he's more EEEEVIL then ever!. From messing with poor Brandon and leaving us in a awful cliffhanger to the fact that he was messing with his post count, I don't know CJ... whatever happened to the kind goat that we all came to know, love and harass?

Eric 0:)

then how do they perfectly fit into the future of your story?

because I wrote the rest of the story? nah you wouldn't answer in that manner. Why? because you like to speak at length about twists in the plots at a later date :P

Well, I certainly hope you didn't write the rest of it. That would mean that you wouldn't have as much time to write D&CW. We wouldn't want that. Besides, then we would also have to blame you for anything bad that happened to Brandon. :angry:

Well, I certainly hope you didn't write the rest of it. That would mean that you wouldn't have as much time to write D&CW. We wouldn't want that. Besides, then we would also have to blame you for anything bad that happened to Brandon. :angry:

You're beginning to see the light, Tim... Yes, what has His Shadowyness been doing with his time as of late? Concocting predicaments for Brandon and the rest of Instinct... He's evil like that, you know...

0:)

You're beginning to see the light, Tim... Yes, what has His Shadowyness been doing with his time as of late? Concocting predicaments for Brandon and the rest of Instinct... He's evil like that, you know...

0:)

I don't think that's the case. He's too busy. It's all you concocting the evil predicaments. The only reason I say that he would be doing such evil things is because he would be obliged to fill your hooves, and that is no easy tasks with all the diabolical predicaments and evil cliffhangers.

the only predicament I concocted involved Eric Cody a bottle of tequila.... the goat had to ruin it with Helen <_<

Well, I agree. Helen should have left so that Cody could have shown Eric what it's like to be a real man!

YEAH IT"S ALL CJ"S FAULT!!!

Of course it is, Mike.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..