Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Call it BRaPS?

In addition to Eric being in danger, Brandon seems to be getting into some hairy situations of his own. There is no doubt that this occurence is due to the evil influence of a goat's pen and/or keyboard. Thus, he must be protected. I was thinking we could call it BRaPS for Brandon Protection Squad. Any thoughts? :P

Edited by Tiger
In addition to Eric being in danger, Brandon seems to be getting into some hairy situations of his own. There is no doubt that this occurence is due to the evil influence of a goat's pen and/or keyboard. Thus, he must be protected. I was thinking we could call it BRaPS for Brandon Protection Squad. Any thoughts? :P

Uhoh.... Umm, Tiger, I think you might perhaps be under the eeeevil influence of a certain Shadowy sort... I'd never put

Brandon, or any character, in danger! I'll have to go read Ch9 and see what Shadowgod has added. One of his patented tense bits, no doubt? I'm innocent, of course.

Maybe we should think more in the line of I.P.S.. Instinct Protection Society. After all, all four of them have been in danger at some point.

But... Aren't we all in danger, each and every day? Crossing the street, walking down the sidewalk, etc, all carry risk. :)

• Site Moderator
But... Aren't we all in danger, each and every day? Crossing the street, walking down the sidewalk, etc, all carry risk. :)

That may be true, but you tend to put the guys at a higher level of danger.

• Site Administrator
That may be true, but you tend to put the guys at a higher level of danger.

Excellent point :2thumbs: .

All of us face possible dangers to our lives everyday. It is the degree of the danger that is in question.

Me getting hit by a car....possible.

Me getting shot at by missiles while in a pilot-less bizjet, me getting blown up by a nuclear bomb, me getting beat up by a couple of angry bikers.....probably not in this lifetime :P

Uhoh.... Umm, Tiger, I think you might perhaps be under the eeeevil influence of a certain Shadowy sort... I'd never put

Brandon, or any character, in danger! I'll have to go read Ch9 and see what Shadowgod has added. One of his patented tense bits, no doubt? I'm innocent, of course.

:rolleyes: I came across something. It's a line that struck me.

Any remaining errors are mine alone.

See, even if Steve did add an evil cliffhanger, it is still your fault. This evidence would even hold up in a court of law. Thus, one can only conclude that you are guilty of using evil cliffhangers. By the way, how could I be under anyone's evil influence? I'm a sweet and innocent tiger. Everybody knows that. 0:)

:rolleyes: I came across something. It's a line that struck me.

Any remaining errors are mine alone

See, even if Steve did add an evil cliffhanger, it is still your fault. This evidence would even hold up in a court of law. Thus, one can only conclude that you are guilty of using evil cliffhangers. By the way, how could I be under anyone's evil influence? I'm a sweet and innocent tiger. Everybody knows that. 0:)

Ahhh, but please read the quited line, now I've highlighted the relevant bit. Are cliffhangers errors? I don't think so. Therefor, they are, clearly, shadowgod's fault and not mine. I do, quite rightly IMHO, take full responsibility for any and all errors, but Cliffhangers are, of course, Shadowgod's responsibility. :P

As for you being sweet and innocent? BUAHAHAHAHA!!!! You can't be: you use eeevil cliffhangers! :P

He does tend to say that a lot. Time to see how the goat tries to back pedal out of this one.

See above. :P:P

Ahhh, but please read the quited line, now I've highlighted the relevant bit. Are cliffhangers errors? I don't think so. Therefor, they are, clearly, shadowgod's fault and not mine. I do, quite rightly IMHO, take full responsibility for any and all errors, but Cliffhangers are, of course, Shadowgod's responsibility. :P

How can something evil not, in some way, be erroneous? :blink:

As for you being sweet and innocent? BUAHAHAHAHA!!!! You can't be: you use eeevil cliffhangers! :P

Okay, I have used evil cliffhangers once or twice. Still I am still your Sith Apprentice oh Sith Lord of Evil Cliffhangers. I suppose that means I am occasionally erroneous. Eh, maybe I'm not so sweet and innocent after all. My own master blew my cover. :ph34r:

Well, there is little we can do to protect Brandon, unless we threaten to turn our favorite evil goat into a nice lamb, hehe! :sword: :sword: :devil:

Come on CJ, do you want to be neutered? :pickaxe: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Wen, Steve aka Shadowgod is the nanny maker. Perhaps he can be of service. :2hands:

Oops... sorry master. :*)

B) ...........All's I gotta say is 'Goat hide well in those cliffs you dwell in'

How can something evil not, in some way, be erroneous? :blink:

Okay, I have used evil cliffhangers once or twice. Still I am still your Sith Apprentice oh Sith Lord of Evil Cliffhangers. I suppose that means I am occasionally erroneous. Eh, maybe I'm not so sweet and innocent after all. My own master blew my cover. :ph34r:

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger.. To answer your first question, let's look at the logic. By that reasoning, something 100% evil would be, by definition, in error 100% of the time, correct? Therefor, I can disprove your theory simply by mentioning that, while he is often in error, Shadowgod is not in error 100% of the time. Ipso facto, evil does not equate with error.

:music:

Well, there is little we can do to protect Brandon, unless we threaten to turn our favorite evil goat into a nice lamb, hehe! :sword: :sword: :devil:

Come on CJ, do you want to be neutered? :pickaxe: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

ACK!! Now, now, no harming of ppor, innocent goats!!

I for one am appaled that the goat can go after someone like Brandon especially after what he put him through in the last series!

Count me in as a member!

Eric (who is on Steve's list)

:P

ERic... What is this list, that apparently has turned you to the dark side?

Wen, Steve aka Shadowgod is the nanny maker. Perhaps he can be of service. :2hands:

Oops... sorry master. :*)

E tu, Tim?!?!?! :huh:

B) ...........All's I gotta say is 'Goat hide well in those cliffs you dwell in'

Benji!! But, but, you know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff, right?

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger.. To answer your first question, let's look at the logic. By that reasoning, something 100% evil would be, by definition, in error 100% of the time, correct? Therefor, I can disprove your theory simply by mentioning that, while he is often in error, Shadowgod is not in error 100% of the time. Ipso facto, evil does not equate with error.

:music:

ACK!! Now, now, no harming of ppor, innocent goats!!

ERic... What is this list, that apparently has turned you to the dark side?

E tu, Tim?!?!?! :huh:

Benji!! But, but, you know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff, right?

You know in hawaii there's a thing we do called a luau. At said luau we dig a pit in the ground and fill it with burning hot coals and start a very big fire... Then we stick a pike in the pig and hang it over the pit of fire... In this case I'm willing to replace the pig with a goat, but not just any goat... a Certain goat that we all love to hate...

I'm coming for you CJ!

You know in hawaii there's a thing we do called a luau. At said luau we dig a pit in the ground and fill it with burning hot coals and start a very big fire... Then we stick a pike in the pig and hang it over the pit of fire... In this case I'm willing to replace the pig with a goat, but not just any goat... a Certain goat that we all love to hate...

I'm coming for you CJ!

That sounds like fun, Mike. Can I join you? I've never hard goat, but I'm sure it's tasty. :D

I heard that Goat meat can be tough and stringy.... better tenderize it before cooking and I think I know a few ways to do that 0:)

B) ...........I have heard that a trip down the cliffs will tenderize any animal.

I'm coming for you CJ!

ACK! Now, now, be nice!! What have I done to deserve such a thing??

If ya'll object to Brandon's little predicament in Ch 9, and the other things, then why aren't you planning on roasting Shadowgod?

B) ...........I have heard that a trip down the cliffs will tenderize any animal.

Benji!! You know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

0:)

ACK! Now, now, be nice!! What have I done to deserve such a thing??

If ya'll object to Brandon's little predicament in Ch 9, and the other things, then why aren't you planning on roasting Shadowgod?

Shadowgod is not the author of Let the Music Play or CLIFF. He may make suggestions, including those regarding plot and character development, but you have ultimate responsibility for the content of the story. If, in fact, Shadowgod suggested such a predicament, you had every right to disapprove of the changes.

Benji!! You know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

0:)

In a literal sense, that may be true. In a figurative/literary sense, it is far from true. :boy:

Shadowgod is not the author of Let the Music Play or CLIFF. He may make suggestions, including those regarding plot and character development, but you have ultimate responsibility for the content of the story. If, in fact, Shadowgod suggested such a predicament, you had every right to disapprove of the changes.

But, but, but... You overlook the possibility that he's sneaky... He betas in edit mode, as do I. However, if he approved the change, I'd likely never notice as i wouldn't see it show up as a change. Therefor, he does indeed have the ability to insert cliffhangers without

me knowing about it. Why, he could have inserted 6999 of them, for all I know!

:P

then how do they perfectly fit into the future of your story?

because I wrote the rest of the story? nah you wouldn't answer in that manner. Why? because you like to speak at length about twists in the plots at a later date :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..