Mechiavelli Test

Our English class went over a similar version of this test, since we were looking at the differences between pragmitists and romantics. It was quite shocking when we went over the results learning that a majority of us are cynics. However, it could be the fact that we're all in our final year of high school and trying to get into post secondary, which brings out the more competitive do whatever it takes persona.

My score on this test was. .

The Machiavelli personality test has a range of 0-100

Your Machiavelli score is: 65

"high Mach", you endorse Machiavelli's opinions.

Most people fall somewhere in the middle, but there's a significant minority at either extreme.

Vic, it just means that you're not naive and that you're smart enough to take advantage of certain situations for personal game. The strong survive. B)

I don't know if you're joking, but I strongly disagree (1) with what you said.

Got a 62, by the way.

Is it considered naive to have faith/trust in people? I think not. It could certainly be argued that those who have a constant distrust of others are the naive ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silesia

I got a 61. I knew all along I agreed with him. You're right - I'm cynical. Back to the therapist!