[DomLuka] Dom's alive

Guest js_tp_2006

:D I glad I still have it

Lets have a chat then.

I have had my hair cut and dyed recently.. red on the fringe :D . Whats your hair like? :P

Oh my jebuz. Dom's back. Of course, saying welcome back and telling you how happy I am would be redundant...as everyone else has said those things in every form possible already lol. So instead I'll just sit here and say..

HOLY CRAP ITFB CHAPTER 21 AND 22! Sometimes I feel like a giggly little school girl, or one of those american teenage girls that watches some horrible love-dovey-soap-opera and goes "like, ohmygosh, i cant believe jill and jackson would hook up, like, totally, especially when like, briana was RIGHT THERE! wow!" ...........and yet I enjoy it when it comes from Dom's stories. hahahaha.

I have to honestly say that I checked... um... every single day. Yeah. It kinda became part of my online routine. lol So, can't say I wasn't surprised by him coming back, but I never really lost hope!

(It's really funny to see how many members have only 5 posts :D )

• 4 weeks later...