Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 14

By the way, plot alert: I noticed this on my second read.

"It is good to meet you as well. I am grateful that you have agreed to be in my employ for the rescue of my son and his squad mate. How do you prefer that I address you?"

I have guess that this new unknown character will play a pivotal role later in the story; I am just adding 1+1 together, the General son is gay after all, hehe!

If it was just his son, then it would be simpler, but why go to all the trouble of insuring both safety.

B) .................Ahemm!! Being from the military myself, you do not leave a fellow soldier ever, better to die trying than leave any soldier behind.

Ok, CJ, when you took the picture of the pool, why couldn't you have found some cutie to stand beside it??? :P

I've always preferred books with pictures. Maybe you could start adding pics into your story....especially when there's a pool party. B)

Another great chapter, CJ! :worship::worship:

Nice pictures,

I think the scar might use it against the general, he must be thinking of revenge.

Sorry whenever you use the angel emot, something evil always comes up.

Hrmmm, so you mean the 0:) emoticon brings Shadowgod?

By the way, plot alert: I noticed this on my second read.

Great chapter, as usual. I'm a little late reading it for a number of personal reasons but its a great way to relax (even if it is a little close to a cliff.) I wonder if there is anything more than pictures in the camera or maybe I sould be asking what the pictures are of. It sound like an easy way to store data.

Now, about that squad mate, just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time doesn't mean he can't be good looking.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..