Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion: Name that kink

I'm starting to think that the kink is tied into all the money Robbie has been spending on Neil.

How about Neil puts on the new haute couture party dress that Robbie just bought him and plays his version of the femme fatale. Maybe Robbie gets in uniform or something, maybe a swashbuckling pirate. :chris:

I used to hve this fantasy where I....uhhhhh.....nevermind. 0:)

I'm starting to think that the kink is tied into all the money Robbie has been spending on Neil.

How about Neil puts on the new haute couture party dress that Robbie just bought him and plays his version of the femme fatale. Maybe Robbie gets in uniform or something, maybe a swashbuckling pirate. :chris:

I used to hve this fantasy where I....uhhhhh.....nevermind. 0:)

Oh no you don't. I want to hear about this fantasy of yours. :P

I think Neil could very well be one of the types who are total submissive bitches in bed but total control freaks outside the bedroom. Maybe he lets Robbie tie him up for hours. Robbie leaves him there for hours and comes in and f**ks him whenever he wants. Maybe Neil likes fisting as well. :P

well... who wrote about fisting? :-) Can we join "his" group? ;-) Just need to change the person being fisted...

Edited by paya
well... who wrote about fisting? :-) Can we join "his" group? ;-) Just need to change the person being fisted...

You're probably right. Then again, it could be something that's reciprocated. 0:)

Wait Robbie always does neil how could neal do anything with robbie when robbie is like nope only with brad :o

I'm thinking it's a definite something else other then neil and his memeber. Hmmm Since neal offered himself to Brad, and did the wierd butt muscle thing with his ass maybe he's doing that to robbies dick to make him stay??? i don't really know...Rimming??

Wait Robbie always does neil how could neal do anything with robbie when robbie is like nope only with brad :o

I'm thinking it's a definite something else other then neil and his memeber. Hmmm Since neal offered himself to Brad, and did the wierd butt muscle thing with his ass maybe he's doing that to robbies dick to make him stay??? i don't really know...Rimming??

Nah, there's been serial rimming throughout. :lmao:

Guest donzo1111
Most of you who are reading Man in Motion are trying to figure out what Robbie sees in a bitch like Neil. You're probably thinking that Robbie and Neil are involved in some pretty kinky behavior. You would be right. We'll have clues to it in Chapter 5, and by Chapter 7/8, you'll know what it is.

Can you guess what that kinky behavior is?

To guess, just post your suspicion in this forum. If you guess right, I'll PM you and let you know.

Actually, Robbie said that he always used a rubber when making out with Neil...didn't say he never did...

I think Neil is a total bottom, that's even been hinted at if I remember right. Unless of course it was a red herring. It's the way Neil talked to him in chapter 5 that makes me think there is some control there, along with a fist or something up his ass.

Time will tell.

Well, the truth has been revealed now. All I have to say is "ouch". Seriously, I really don't get why anyone would want to be fisted, but that's what Robbie's apparently into. :huh:

babyofthe80's takes the prize. :worship:

Come on back and take a bow!!

He does. Really didn't see that coming when the question was first asked. Think I went through everything but the fist! God! That sounds really bad. :lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..