Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Man In Motion: Name that kink

Most of you who are reading Man in Motion are trying to figure out what Robbie sees in a bitch like Neil. You're probably thinking that Robbie and Neil are involved in some pretty kinky behavior. You would be right. We'll have clues to it in Chapter 5, and by Chapter 7/8, you'll know what it is.

Can you guess what that kinky behavior is?

To guess, just post your suspicion in this forum. If you guess right, I'll PM you and let you know.

Could it be that Neil is the proverbial "size queen"?? And the bag left in the jeep in ch. 1 was Neil's giant dildoes? Or that Robbie is into being a rough or leather top, @ noted in all previous sex scenes with Mouse?

Could it be that Neil is the proverbial "size queen"?? And the bag left in the jeep in ch. 1 was Neil's giant dildoes? Or that Robbie is into being a rough or leather top, @ noted in all previous sex scenes with Mouse?

That's a good guess. Wrong. But a good guess. That would have been an interesting story line, Neil as a size queen, who sees Brad's big dick and becomes obsessed with him.

I must say first that kinky behaviour never entered my mind as a possible reason for Robbie to hanf tough with Neil. I guess I'm just too sweet to have such thoughts. 0:)

My guess is going to be the kinkiest behaviour that I have ever heard of. That would be strangling or choking during sex. So, yeah, Neil likes to be strangled to the point of unconsciousness during sex. This would mean, of course, that Robbie's into doing the strangling.

Nasty.

I must say first that kinky behaviour never entered my mind as a possible reason for Robbie to hanf tough with Neil. I guess I'm just too sweet to have such thoughts. 0:)

My guess is going to be the kinkiest behaviour that I have ever heard of. That would be strangling or choking during sex. So, yeah, Neil likes to be strangled to the point of unconsciousness during sex. This would mean, of course, that Robbie's into doing the strangling.

Nasty.

You're too sweet to guess correctly. :D

Could it be that Neil is a hermaphrodite? I didn't know there was anything kinky about their relationship but since you mentioned it......

Fascinating guess, Rush. I liked it.

If anyone is interested in reading a story involving a hermaphrodite as one of the lead characters, please see "Jeet" by Josh posted on awesomedude.com under the recently completed novels section on the home page. Josh's work is, in my opinion, quite extraordinary...lots of sex...just like Mark.

Sorry Mark for hijacking your thread.

Conner

Mmmm, depends what you clasify as kinky!! lol

Size queen, probably, but that's not a kink, just human nature :D

Do we get a prize for getting it correct?? Cos I could go on for pages.

I'm gonna say he's a total submissive, & Robbie takes care of him in every way, hence the huge credit card bills. $10000 was a lotta money in '85 & even now.

Answers on a postcard please.

Adrian.

I'm gonna say he's a total submissive, & Robbie takes care of him in every way, hence the huge credit card bills. $10000 was a lotta money in '85 & even now.

Answers on a postcard please.

Adrian.

I don't know if you are referring to Neil or Robbie as being submissive but I know that Robbie is the one who likes it rough. So, knowing that, could it be that Neil is into the S&M or BDSM and therefore since Robbie would be the one who would like to be "punished" or just being roughed up?

I don't know if you are referring to Neil or Robbie as being submissive but I know that Robbie is the one who likes it rough. So, knowing that, could it be that Neil is into the S&M or BDSM and therefore since Robbie would be the one who would like to be "punished" or just being roughed up?

Well, I was referring to Neil being submissive, but you bring up a good point, it could well be Robbie. However, we could be shitting in the wrong litter box altogether....now there's a thought!! :lol:

Eww gross, maybe not.

Edited by Sir_Galahad
Most of you who are reading Man in Motion are trying to figure out what Robbie sees in a bitch like Neil. You're probably thinking that Robbie and Neil are involved in some pretty kinky behavior. You would be right. We'll have clues to it in Chapter 5, and by Chapter 7/8, you'll know what it is. Can you guess what that kinky behavior is?

Let's have a try. Pissing ?

Edited by cppcrazy
Well, I was referring to Neil being submissive, but you bring up a good point, it could well be Robbie. However, we could be shitting in the wrong litter box altogether....now there's a thought!! :lol:

Eww gross, maybe not.

well either Neil or Robbie (and Robbie is top in this couple...) could be into BDSM but doesn't that imply some bruises or other marks from binding or other stuff like that?

But what could make Robbie be so devoted to Neil? Something that primarily satisfies his desires... Probably something that Brad couldn't find out during their relationship - I can't imagine Neil giving Robbie a rough f**k :-D And how about that thing when Robbie wanted other people to join them for sex? Some swingers party? No, Neil is too possessive of Robbie, he couldn't share him with anyone else.

I think Neil could very well be one of the types who are total submissive bitches in bed but total control freaks outside the bedroom. Maybe he lets Robbie tie him up for hours. Robbie leaves him there for hours and comes in and f**ks him whenever he wants. Maybe Neil likes fisting as well. :P

Mark isn't replying to individual guesses anymore. Probably a good idea. B)

I liked the watersports guess from cppcrazy, mainly because I would die to have a scene where Robbie asks Brad for the golden shower. :P

Kink is fine so long as it's safe and consensual. :D

How about a foot fetish? That's not really kink, I suppose. Robbie likes his toes sucked. :funny:

I liked the watersports guess from cppcrazy, mainly because I would die to have a scene where Robbie asks Brad for the golden shower. :P

How about a foot fetish? That's not really kink, I suppose. Robbie likes his toes sucked. :funny:

Yeah, I stopped replying, because I didn't want to influence people who were still guessing.

It will be clear soon enough. Not this week, but the week afterwards, I suspect.

Well since i finaly registered to post on this one topic, which is pretty amazing for myself anyway after all i've been reading stories for probably two to three years.

I must say the only thing robbie see's in neal as kinky could possibly be...hmm...i'm gona say neal can do some kinky stuff with his butt muscles. haha i'm too lame. oh well that is my guess.

Eek, I hope it's not watersports. I don't know if I could handle that. Oh my god, there are a couple of worse things, but I seriously doubt we'd be subjected to anything like that. :P

Toe sucking after a shower... that's hot. :*)

How about a foot fetish?

Oh I do hope it's not a foot fetish. My feet are very ticklish, so I've got a thing about people touching them. Personally, I think editing scenes containing something as kinky as a foot fetish would be uncomfortable. :blink:

Yeah, I stopped replying, because I didn't want to influence people who were still guessing.

It will be clear soon enough. Not this week, but the week afterwards, I suspect.

Mark, u're such a tease. lol

I still reckon it's the whole master slave thing, but my judgement has been way off base lately.

Perhaps Robbie likes being spanked with a copy Of Time magazine while Neil sings excerpts from the Sound of Music wearing a feather boa & hot pants! :wacko:

Mark, u're such a tease. lol

I still reckon it's the whole master slave thing, but my judgement has been way off base lately.

Perhaps Robbie likes being spanked with a copy Of Time magazine while Neil sings excerpts from the Sound of Music wearing a feather boa & hot pants! :wacko:

Ha!! Hilarious!! Why time magazine why not like...popstar or something...like imagin mily cyrus's face getting up all in there, or the Jonas brothers!

Most of you who are reading Man in Motion are trying to figure out what Robbie sees in a bitch like Neil. You're probably thinking that Robbie and Neil are involved in some pretty kinky behavior. You would be right. We'll have clues to it in Chapter 5, and by Chapter 7/8, you'll know what it is.

Can you guess what that kinky behavior is?

To guess, just post your suspicion in this forum. If you guess right, I'll PM you and let you know.

I don't know but I'm betting a can of spam and a stapler is involved somehow.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..