Top 30 Countries of Vistors

Hey Ben, I don't think Mark meant to include 'Phone Sex' in your total tongue.gif

Lol, well my bf's been to other places that I haven't and we've not had sex there...oh it's all very confusing. I'll put it this way, he and I have had sex in 7 different countries I think :D

Ben - talk about missed opportunities! Let me guess, you were travelling by car from the US to Canada just so you could hit the duty free store, right? Did you get it at both ends? (Hmmmm- that question didn't come out right. tongue.gif ) I mean did you hit the duty free shop leaving the US and then again leaving Canada?

Next time, try and stay a little longer, being the fine British subject that you are!

Lol, not quite, we went to Niagra Falls and were going to go to the Canadian side, but when I got there they said that because I had a special kinda visa they couldn't really let me in :angry: so we had to turn around and come back.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy
Hey Ben, I don't think Mark meant to include 'Phone Sex' in your total tongue.gif

Lol, well my bf's been to other places that I haven't and we've not had sex there...oh it's all very confusing. I'll put it this way, he and I have had sex in 7 different countries I think :D

Ben - talk about missed opportunities! Let me guess, you were travelling by car from the US to Canada just so you could hit the duty free store, right? Did you get it at both ends? (Hmmmm- that question didn't come out right. tongue.gif ) I mean did you hit the duty free shop leaving the US and then again leaving Canada?

Next time, try and stay a little longer, being the fine British subject that you are!

Lol, not quite, we went to Niagra Falls and were going to go to the Canadian side, but when I got there they said that because I had a special kinda visa they couldn't really let me in :angry: so we had to turn around and come back.

So much for one big happy Commonwealth.

Lol, not quite, we went to Niagra Falls and were going to go to the Canadian side, but when I got there they said that because I had a special kinda visa they couldn't really let me in  :angry:   so we had to turn around and come back.

Canadian immigration officials have to be the worst in the world. Even when I was an employee of Health Canada and traveled on a special government passport, they would still give me a hard time....and I don't mean hard in a good way.

Sorry about that, Ben. Especially since the Canadian side of the Falls are more beatiful than the US side. 0:) That's the truth, too. I've been there at least 5 times.

Hugs,

Conner :boy: