My Only Escape

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no lol sarky was right. :P It's short for sarcastic. Its like when one of our friends gets all sarcastic :lol: we say chill out sarky heh heh :D

Well, a new one for me then....curse you, now I'll probably start using it too :P 'Snarky' would also work though, so both are good *laugh*

• 3 weeks later...

I went to see if the latest chapter had arrived, I wanted so much to read it.. I thought you wouldn't update it - or that maybe it was somewhere else - but that I had missed something and didn't manage to find it.

When I saw it, I was soooooo happy!!

thank you very very very very very much. *smiles*

I was suprised but at the same time, the end sounded logical - if it's the end? - (I might be slow ;) ), and was without any doubt beautiful.

So once again.. thank you..

• 3 weeks later...

The end? Nah! Hehehe, I've stll got more chapters to go! Besides, Zach hasn't gotten Brody all naked and sweaty yet! ::Giggles::

Seriously though, I appreciate it man! And there's more to come. October was just absorbed by the sci-fi stories this time around! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest Philippe
So I wouldn't call ya 'sarky'! (Of course, I don't think I've ever used the word 'sarky' in my life! But I might start using it now! Hehehe!)

Love you all, and thanks. The next chapter won't be anywhere near as far away!

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes. I surrender. Guilty as charged.

BUT...you'll be happy to know that the new chapter IS finished now, and should be posted this week for Valentine's Day.

::Innocent Eyes::

It'll be good. You'll like it. :)

Ah yes. I surrender. Guilty as charged.

BUT...you'll be happy to know that the new chapter IS finished now, and should be posted this week for Valentine's Day.

::Innocent Eyes::

It'll be good. You'll like it. :)

B) ..............Looking forward to it Comsie!!

• 2 months later...
So...how's this coming? I emailed you (my email address is websnake with some numbers) but I guess you're busy.

I don't want to wait another year for the next chapter!

B) ..........LOL, Here's what happened first Comsie had family matters to attend to, then he wound up with computer issues, ya know when it rains it pours. Billy Chase is up in the Library

B) ..........LOL, Here's what happened first Comsie had family matters to attend to, then he wound up with computer issues, ya know when it rains it pours. Billy Chase is up in the Library

hehe, I can't bring myself to read any of the other stories yet though. It feels like I'm cheating on My Only Escape. :P

Cheating? On "My Only Escape"? Hehehe, you better not! :P

BUT...if you chea with some other story on the Shack...um..it's kinda like cheating with a sibling or cousin. So it's cool. ::Nods::

LOL! There's GOTTA be a negative ruling on this somewhere!

Anyway, everything is almost a month off of schedule due to some problems on and offline. I have troubles all the time, but it takes the BIG ones to stop production on the stories and all, and these definitely fell into that category.

But, you'll be happy to know that there will be a new chapter up VERY soon for "MOE"! It won't be another year, you have my word. There will be a new "Class By Himself" up in the next week or two, more "New Kid", more "MOE", more "Untouchable", and others will be getting another dose soon. So all of the stories are on a much tighter rotation at the moment. Cool?

The next chapter will officially make "My Only Escape" a part of the site's 'Big Ten' club! As only a handful of stories make ten chapters! And I've got some rather big plans for the new chapter! So don't miss it! K? :)

Seezya then!

BUT...if you chea with some other story on the Shack...um..it's kinda like cheating with a sibling or cousin. So it's cool. ::Nods::

Anyway, everything is almost a month off of schedule due to some problems on and offline. I have troubles all the time, but it takes the BIG ones to stop production on the stories and all, and these definitely fell into that category.

But, you'll be happy to know that there will be a new chapter up VERY soon for "MOE"! It won't be another year, you have my word. There will be a new "Class By Himself" up in the next week or two, more "New Kid", more "MOE", more "Untouchable", and others will be getting another dose soon. So all of the stories are on a much tighter rotation at the moment. Cool?

The next chapter will officially make "My Only Escape" a part of the site's 'Big Ten' club! As only a handful of stories make ten chapters! And I've got some rather big plans for the new chapter! So don't miss it! K? :)

Seezya then!

B) ..........Thanks Comsie, see ya in the library!!

Seezya then!

Awesome! I don't wanna be picky or anything but do you think you can come up with a date? That way I'll have something to look forward to and you'll have a goal! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Look's like I'm no longer the only one who's impatient for another chapter of "My Only Escape" lol Trackie here is right on my heels :P . Chapter 9 was excellent Comsie, I really enjoyed reading it. Especially seeing Zach so friggen happy and so lovesmacked by Brody. I'm proud of Zach for not loosing it when Dear Ole Dad told him to clean the basement, and on top of that, throw in to clean the LandLords too. Whats the matter with that dude anyway? Maybe the tables will turn after Zach & Brody do the Do heh heh I'm look whats happened to him since the kiss.

Anyway Trackie and I will wait patiently (yeah right) for the BIG Chapter 10!!

Comsie's Royal P.I.A. Justyn C

• 3 weeks later...

::Wicked Grins::

Oh, it's coming. Like I said...this Summer is going to be BIG! Everything starts on the 19th of June! :)

Except for that little vacation....Comsie hasn't rested in weeks....

• 3 weeks later...
::Wicked Grins::

Oh, it's coming. Like I said...this Summer is going to be BIG! Everything starts on the 19th of June! :)

Except for that little vacation....Comsie hasn't rested in weeks....

Zack's probaly got blueballs by now. Zack is like sooooooo close to getting noogy.. and just might get his wish if only his Author would ummm (looks at floor) maybe post the next chapter?? I'm being sarky I know but geesz cant help it if you write stories that keep you always wanting more.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, asking for something over and over again doesn't make it suddenly appear... When Com is ready with the story it will be ready, simple as that. Bugging him about it constantly will only serve to make him feel like crap that he hasn't been doing anything (or rather hasn't been doing anything from your perspective), and thus lower the quality of the stories.

So, the moral of the story is... "Good things come to those who wait." ^_^ And no amount of baby tantrums about wanting it now now now is gonna make it happen any sooner, live with it.

< /rant>

kthxbai

Infinity

Guys, asking for something over and over again doesn't make it suddenly appear... When Com is ready with the story it will be ready, simple as that. Bugging him about it constantly will only serve to make him feel like crap that he hasn't been doing anything (or rather hasn't been doing anything from your perspective), and thus lower the quality of the stories.

So, the moral of the story is... "Good things come to those who wait." ^_^ And no amount of baby tantrums about wanting it now now now is gonna make it happen any sooner, live with it.

< /rant>

kthxbai

Infinity

I'm not bugging him, just poking him in the side every once in a while to remind him we're still here, actually that might be bugging...oh well :)

You guys will be happy to know that the latest chapter of "My Only Escape" was finished last Tuesday. So it's just got to be edited and wait its turn on the 'rollout list' in the next few weeks. :)

Cool?

Not to worry, there's LOTS coming!

• 3 weeks later...
You guys will be happy to know that the latest chapter of "My Only Escape" was finished last Tuesday. So it's just got to be edited and wait its turn on the 'rollout list' in the next few weeks. :)

Cool?

Not to worry, there's LOTS coming!

Right On Comsie !!!! Thanxx, YOU ROCK!!!

< /rant>

kthxbai

Infinity

Sorry for getting you upset there Infinity or anyone else for that matter. Like Trackie said we were just poking Comsie a little , not intending to bother him. I don't think anything could lower the quality of his stories. Comsie is a very talanted writer and I know its a one heck of a chore to to keep up but he does an excellent job!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..