For Love or Money?

hh5

An age old question since Micheal J Fox made that movie?

But really there are relationships out there where the money maker winds up spending on the spender?

And maybe has gone into several similar relationships (personal or business)

So can there be love with no basis on money?

Maybe if they bother money maker or both spenders?

But if their both different - it be about the money right?

The spender not understand the moneymaker - and the other way around

endless drama and comedy for god to watch whose board with the universe?

Any thoughts?

Movies about people in love with money makers. My gay dar just screams Pretty Woman Pretty Woman! $5000 to spend the weekend with some guy :) ha ha ha they eventually fell in love in the end and i believe lived happily ever after.

I have a set of friends who constantly have no money and yet have really awesome furniture,computers etc etc can't afford groceries half the time and it's like "Oh we just put everything on the credit card". Which eventually sky rockets out of control I could not live that way and would be screaming on the inside.

People always ask me how come at my age i don't have a girlfriend. Inside my head i'm saying "because i'm gay" but i actually say out loud "Girlfriend? That's to much head ache and i like spending my money on me". Even when i'm making money i save it and only spend a little bit. Though when i buy stuff i go all out and sometimes it's impulse buying on things i really didn't need but wanted like my ipod.

I think i could be in a relationship with a spender but like for gifts and that i hate people buying me stuff cuz i feel like i owe them something. Spending the moneymakers money i wouldn't i don't touch other peoples money. So he could make all the money he wanted. I'd have my own seperate bank account on the side where i'd be putting my money in a secret one though :) I call it Security cuz i'm one of them people where if im in a relationship i depend on me first and always think the worst when things are going good. I'm happy being Middle/Low class and would die in one of them Snooty Neighbourhoods.

Movies about people in love with money makers. My gay dar just screams Pretty Woman Pretty Woman! $5000 to spend the weekend with some guy :) ha ha ha they eventually fell in love in the end and i believe lived happily ever after.

I have a set of friends who constantly have no money and yet have really awesome furniture,computers etc etc can't afford groceries half the time and it's like "Oh we just put everything on the credit card". Which eventually sky rockets out of control I could not live that way and would be screaming on the inside.

People always ask me how come at my age i don't have a girlfriend. Inside my head i'm saying "because i'm gay" but i actually say out loud "Girlfriend? That's to much head ache and i like spending my money on me". Even when i'm making money i save it and only spend a little bit. Though when i buy stuff i go all out and sometimes it's impulse buying on things i really didn't need but wanted like my ipod.

I think i could be in a relationship with a spender but like for gifts and that i hate people buying me stuff cuz i feel like i owe them something. Spending the moneymakers money i wouldn't i don't touch other peoples money. So he could make all the money he wanted. I'd have my own seperate bank account on the side where i'd be putting my money in a secret one though :) I call it Security cuz i'm one of them people where if im in a relationship i depend on me first and always think the worst when things are going good. I'm happy being Middle/Low class and would die in one of them Snooty Neighbourhoods.

Thanks for the reply.

Sounds like you be an excellent bf to the right bf that comes around. Also, there be more of a basis for love and relationship. Keeping money out.

What if the spender spends like $40,000 of the money maker money. But results in that spender would take a life time to pay back the money maker. Then the money maker loses his job due to the recession and for months have a hard time to find a job? What would the relationship turn into? Did the spender did not care about the moneymaker in the short term? Whats fair or unfair for both?

I think the answer to your questions is "yes." :P

I've known a lot of couples, all heterosexual, where one partner was wealthy and the other was not. I've seen a few of these relationships fray if the money vanishes. In reality, the only way a wealthy person can know if someone loves them only for their money is to lose all their money. Maybe I'm being cynical about that, but that's how it seems to me.

Ask yourself: "What would I be willing to do for money?" After you answer that one, ask yourself this: "If I had all that money, and if I compromised myself like that, would I be happy?"

I think the answer to your questions is "yes." :P

I've known a lot of couples, all heterosexual, where one partner was wealthy and the other was not. I've seen a few of these relationships fray if the money vanishes. In reality, the only way a wealthy person can know if someone loves them only for their money is to lose all their money. Maybe I'm being cynical about that, but that's how it seems to me.

Ask yourself: "What would I be willing to do for money?" After you answer that one, ask yourself this: "If I had all that money, and if I compromised myself like that, would I be happy?"

In my case, Money is my survival but since I'm out of work and low in funds. Your later question answer is "Yes and No"

Yes, if I was a kid that didn't know the value of a dollar but know the value of being happy.

No, since I don't know what my future would be. I guess Peter Pan not taking oldies tonight.