Just wanted to clear some things up..

No, I did not f**k a stapler, (do I really have to explain where the ladder is going?)

I didn't hurt as bad as you think it might (although it did hurt), and

I researched it a lot before I did it, so don't think I'm just some stupid kid that doesn't know what he's doing.

Does anyone think that its even remotely cool? :/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I researched it a lot before I did it, so don't think I'm just some stupid kid that doesn't know what he's doing.

I was just saying I would be way to squeamish, sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I guess a ladder down there is pretty original, so enjoy your "stairway to heaven".

I was at an ABATE rally a couple years ago and I saw a guy with a Prince Albert. The original thing about this was that he was walking around with a 6" diameter disco ball hanging from it. And yes, he did say it was painful as it was "pretty heavy". I don't know how many of you have seen it, but on an episode of "Jackass" Steve-O(I think it was him) pierced his butt cheeks together. I don't think he kept that piercing though.

No, I did not f**k a stapler, (do I really have to explain where the ladder is going?)

Dude, nobody is gonna think you are a stupid kid until you say something stupid. Even then, we'll probably think you just said something stupid. I will grant you that you are a kid, and goobers (gobears) is just being a crochety old guy so ignore him. It shouldn't matter if we here on this forum think you are cool, and you might be surprised at who thinks what is cool.

IMHO shoving a piece of metal through your dick does not in and of itself make you cool, anymore than a tattoo or a piece of metal anywhere in you body. Hell, I paid a lot of money to have two titanium pieces put in my spine and that was way not cool (sorry michael, I might exceed the "cool" limit I imposed on you). If the reason you shoved the piece of metal through your dick was to make people think you were cool, then you probably failed. If you did it because it was for you and how you felt about yourself and something you wanted to express or discover about yourself, great. Personally, the tought makes me nauseous, and no piece of metal is going to be a consideration when deciding if I like someone. It may be a cute toy on someone else, but like all toys, I would soon grow indifferent.

The fact that you are here and expressing yourself; joining in and letting us get to know you makes you welcome. Whether or not you are cool only depends on how often you agree with me. The more you do, the more cool you are :D

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

Edited by Snow Dog

I will grant you that you are a kid, and goobers (gobears) is just being a crochety old guy so ignore him.

(Laughing like Beavis and Butthead) He said crotchety! :P

I will grant you that you are a kid, and goobers (gobears) is just being a crochety old guy so ignore him.

Hey Mr. Wilson

Hey Mr. Wilson

Hey Mrs. Wilson :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
I have a frenum(dick piercing)

I did it myself.

actually for a while I had two. I had a ladder going, but I took them out when I went to Washington DC, so that I wouldn't go off in the metal detectors. I ended up only putting one back in, and decided I was content with that.

Everyone tells me I'd look hot with an eyebrow piercing, so maybe thats next!

3 things...

1. Metal detectors? :lmao: I

Wow!

I'm sitting here with my legs very tightly crossed, but I do think there's a cool factor in this: you got interested in something you initially didn't know much about, educated & empowered yourself, formed a plan, gathered or improvised the necessary materials on your high school budget, and then saw your plan through to completion, including all the aftercare and maintenance. All of which demonstrates initiative, independence, good research skills, can-do/self-empowering attitude, and excellent follow-through. Superb!

Mind you, I do not mean to encourage any more genital-alteration projects! *squeezes legs even tighter together* But how about turning some of those skills toward planning and actualizing some get-togethers with a certain clarinetist? ;)

I have eight piercings, none of them genital (I'm not brave enough for that!). I have both earlobes dones, two cartilege piercings in each ear, two of which I got done only about a week and a half ago. I also have my eyebrow and my navel pierced.

If anyone is thinking about getting a cartilege piercing, its no fun to get both ears done at the same time. I've done this twice. Stupid or what? As I said before, my most recent two were done almost two weeks ago and I am just now to the point where I can kinda sleep on either side of my head. As for the eyebrow, I would highly recommend it. Doesn't hurt much and heals fast, though it is a pain when you get your towel stuck on it when you dry your hair. Ouch!

I have three.

One in my Left earlobe. One in my eyebrow (taken out) and my tounge :D

C

Edit: Oh I just noticed im a member now Yeh for me!

Edited by Chris

Ok, so I saw my friend at work yesterday that I never see cause we always work opposite shifts, and he already has his eyebrowand lip pieced plus the whole earlobe stretching thing going on, about the size of dimes now... and then he says goy 6 more piercings!! on his stomach area. So I tell him I need to see NOW! So he unties his coat (he works behind the meat counter) and lifts up his shirt to reveal the piercings. They are 3 on each side of his rib cage angled diadonnally downward toward his belly button. So they look like silver metal balls with a clear plastic 'stick' between them that runs under his skin... the top one being like about 1 1/2" long the next a little longer and the third like 3" long... it looks pretty cool, and if you were muscularly toned I will say, I think it would really accentuate a nicely defined 6-pack... but he is kind of slim... but it still looks cool, I have to admit I was worried when he said SIX MORE!!

I have been pierced 6 times, all in my ears only 4 holes though, and I only wear one set of earings now cause my honey bought me some REALLY nice diamond earings for my birthday/ mothers' day/ anniversary since they are all right around the same time, and they are too big to wear another set of earrings with them. OH, but my friend (girl) got her nipples pierced and then the guys all started calling her 'Nips'... hmmmmm.

Viv

I have my eyebrow and my left ear pierced now, but I used to have both ears and my tounge pierced. Unfortunatly, my dad lost his mind when he saw that my stepmom let me get my tounge and my eyebrow done, and my right ear kept getting infected. anyway, we teamed up on him and he let me keep the brow but not the tounge ring :(

i have 4

2 in my left ear lobe, 1 in my right ear lobe, 1 in the cartlige (sp?) right ear

now my WISH LIST i want my left nipple pierced and prince albert :2thumbs:

just need to get some pain killers to get my courage up 0:)

Edited by Tim1001
i have 4

2 in my left ear lobe, 1 in my right ear lobe, 1 in the cartlige (sp?) right ear

now my WISH LIST i want my left nipple pierced and prince albert  :2thumbs:

just need to get some pain killers to get my courage up  0:)

Hey Tim

Nipples can be tough :/ but the PA will be easy. :whistle:

April Fools day? cute! :)

Edited by Coming Undone
Guest smalltownboy9

I have one in my left ear. Thinking of getting more--another in the left ear and one in the right.

The nose piercing I got done about two months ago, in a dodgy store where I recommend never ever, eve, ever, ever, ever going, because it really hurt. The girl told me it'll only be a small prick, and I'm most definite that when I stepped on a nail a few years back, that was a small prick compared to the one I felt then.

But yeah, I think I'm done with the piercing for the rest of my life.  :D

Yeah, the first two times that I got my nose done it was at a pretty dodgy place. It was a little booth in the mall (Peircing isnt allowed in the mall where I live) and they used a peircing gun :thumbdown: so it hurt like all hell. Then I had to take it out because I practically got it ripped out by a friend at a party... that hurt too lol So I actually went back to the same place and got it done again. I have no idea what I was thinking :blink:

.:Kat:.