Piercings: Do you have them? And how many? Or are you one of those people who think that the human body is already created with enough holes, like my dad? Maybe I should have made this a poll.

I have 3 that aren

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two in my left ear but they have closed up. I haven't worn an earring in probably 10 years because they get infected very easily, even the surgical steel does that. I am not sure I would wear them if I could. Due to this I haven't even considered anywhere else because those infections would be worse. Perhaps I could get a "clip on" for my toungue :P

Piercings: Do you have them? And how many? Or are you one of those people who think that the human body is already created with enough holes, like my dad? Maybe I should have made this a poll.

I have 3 that aren

I had my ears pierced when I was 13. Then when I was seventeen me and my boyfriend at the time got matching piercings in our right ears. However that got infected and I had to take it out. That should have been a sign. :rolleyes:

I no longer wear earings at all since I can only wear 14K gold and that's to expensive when I lose the things all the time.

I don't like a lot of piercings on the face, but I think pierced nipples are attractive on men only. Just my opinion.

Mag

I have one in each ear lobe, my left cartilage (I want another done underneath), and I have a stud in the right side of my nose. piercings can get addictive :D

Wrong generation for me.

Back in my day if you had piercings you were a pirate. :2hands:

I agree with Shadows. The skin that you're in is what makes you hot, not a hole in your ear, a big assed eagle on your back or a rebel flag on your forearm.

All up I have 6......... 5 are in my ears, when I was young and stupid (and I knew my Mum would hate it), I had 3 in one ear and two in the other, for some reason they have never closed up........I only wear one in each ear now and even then it is only about once every 6 months. The other is a navel and I only take it out for operations.

I also have one tatoo.

Lore

I have the cartialge pierced in my right ear, and I always wear a ring in there. My bf has the cartilage done too and he has his lip pierced, but he has to take it out during the day, being a teacher and all. I think it's really hot though. I'm considering getting my nipple pierced but I'm just a little unsure about how much it'll hurt afterwards, anyone had it done and would care to let me know about that side of it? I'm intrigued to know where your piercings are Dom :D

Also, I don't have any tattoos but I really want one, the only problem is I'm an 'In for a penny, in for a pound' kind of person, so I want to get a tattoo that's fairly narrow but runs the whole length of my spine, so I'm a little put off by the pain issue.

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy

I have 2 earrings in both ears. My girlfriend Tina has her ears (one has 3 and the other has 2) and she has another um ...area done also . She wants to get her tongue pierced for her b-day next month.

I don't have any, however I would like to get one nipple done....I've heard how much fun they can be ;) only problem is I don't like pain, I'd need to be seriously numbed before and after ^_^ and that's not legal....

Don't have any. Don't want any. Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).

Yeah, that and the needles. *shudder*

Shadow...I agree with you on all counts..well said!! and the way you described it is exactly how I feel....tattoos too..and the needles...*shudder* and *faint* and *yuck* and the tattoos in appearance...double yuck.

but that's just how I feel....and geez, infections of ears and other such things....ouch

but as Shadow said, "Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).:...Now that is hot and sexy:) Just my humble opinion, any ways

Michael

Don't have any. Don't want any. Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).

Yeah, that and the needles. *shudder*

Shadow...I agree with you on all counts..well said!! and the way you described it is exactly how I feel....tattoos too..and the needles...*shudder* and *faint* and *yuck* and the tattoos in appearance...double yuck.

but that's just how I feel....and geez, infections of ears and other such things....ouch

but as Shadow said, "Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).:...Now that is hot and sexy:) Just my humble opinion, any ways

Michael

Sailors have tattoos. You may want to re-think that. :P