Don't have any. Don't want any. Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).

Yeah, that and the needles. *shudder*

Shadow...I agree with you on all counts..well said!! and the way you described it is exactly how I feel....tattoos too..and the needles...*shudder* and *faint* and *yuck* and the tattoos in appearance...double yuck.

but that's just how I feel....and geez, infections of ears and other such things....ouch

but as Shadow said, "Smooth uninterrupted flesh is way hotter ;) (same goes for tattoos).:...Now that is hot and sexy:) Just my humble opinion, any ways

Michael

Sailors have tattoos. You may want to re-think that. :P

I wonder if Dan has one. Well, that will have to wait until he and Trebs get back.

:king: Snow Dog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One in each ear, but like Lore, I don't know why they've never closed. Haven't worn anything in them for years. My skin doesn't seem to get along with any type of jewlrey.

Sharon

Edited by sat8997
My skin doesn't seem to get along with any type of jewlrey.

Sharon

I can only wear 14k or above gold earrings or I get a nasy infection overnight. It kinda bummed me out 'cause I got a cool silver skull and a hand giving the finger -- but I can't wear them. :(

It doesn't make any difference. Gold, silver, cheap, expensive. Same thing. After a couple of hours, I have a rash wherever it touched my skin. One of my sisters has trouble with watches. She owns about a half dozen because she has to alternate them. They tend to stop for no reason if she wears one too long.

Sharon

Sharon

I can only wear 14k or above gold earrings or I get a nasy infection overnight. It kinda bummed me out 'cause I got a cool silver skull and a hand giving the finger -- but I can't wear them. :(

It doesn't make any difference. Gold, silver, cheap, expensive. Same thing. After a couple of hours, I have a rash wherever it touched my skin. One of my sisters has trouble with watches. She owns about a half dozen because she has to alternate them. They tend to stop for no reason if she wears one too long.

Sharon

Has she also been abducted by aliens? :P

Sharon

Sharon

Has she also been abducted by aliens? :P

No, that would be my other sister. :lmao:

Sharon

Has she also been abducted by aliens?  :P

No, that would be my other sister. :lmao:

Sharon

Unlike most of my posts, this one will be :off:

Yea, I kinda got one of those, only he would have seen the craft from a long ways away and communicated with it while guiding it in by flashing his headlights in combination with a cigarette lighter. Once they landed and he opened the ship for them he would have realized that they wanted to use the anal probes on him. While I believe he would secretly enjoy it, he would have had to defend himself by fighting 5 of them at the same time using his Maglight (why he didn't use that instead of the lighter is a whole other story, but has to do with the effect on the space-time continuum). After killing one of the aliens, the others probably ran back to their ship and took off. At this point, the black helicopers arrived and he hid underneath a big tree until they went away and took the body with them (like an hour). Then he drove home proud of himself that he saved the world.

And my family wonders why I hate holidays,

P.S. I think they also tried to pierce his nipple in the fight, and since he doesn't like that he fought even harder.

I have my ears pierced (hoops in both, and a second piercing on the right for matching purple studs with Robert).

oH, and this is Dan typing because I'm too lazy to relog this account to mine (I'm on the laptop in the hotel room. We've been at the disney parks since this morning and robert is taking a nap before we go to the play tonight)

Off-topic...we saw this boy today wearing one of those skin-tight starter shirts baseball players wear, nice shorts, beautiful young man and boy did he know he was beautiful..sheesh. Where were his parents letting him dress like that?

One in each ear, but like Lore, I don't know why they've never closed. Haven't worn anything in them for years. My skin doesn't seem to get along with any type of jewlrey.

Sharon

A friend of mine is very sensitive to any kind of jewelry. It causes him to break out and requires a topical steroid cream to make the rash go away. Sometimes the condition can appear out of the blue. All of the sudden a necklace that he had been wearing for years gave him an awful, itchy rash.

The condition you describe sounds a lot like contact dermatitus which is defined as: an inflammatory response of the skin to an antigen or irritant. Contact dermatitis can cause discomfort and embarrassment and is the most common skin condition among workers' compensation claims.

Contact Dermatitus Info

I have my ears pierced (hoops in both, and a second piercing on the right for matching purple studs with Robert).

oH, and this is Dan typing because I'm too lazy to relog this account to mine (I'm on the laptop in the hotel room.  We've been at the disney parks since this morning and robert is taking a nap before we go to the play tonight)

Off-topic...we saw this boy today wearing one of those skin-tight starter shirts baseball players wear, nice shorts, beautiful young man and boy did he know he was beautiful..sheesh.  Where were his parents letting him dress like that?

It's Disneyland (or CA Ad. or whatever), it's the happiest place on earth! Who needs parents? What bad thing could happen?

P.S. Ever seen the Disneyland Jail?

Sharon

A friend of mine is very sensitive to any kind of jewelry. It causes him to break out and requires a topical steroid cream to make the rash go away. Sometimes the condition can appear out of the blue. All of the sudden a necklace that he had been wearing for years gave him an awful, itchy rash.

The condition you describe sounds a lot like contact dermatitus which is defined as: an inflammatory response of the skin to an antigen or irritant. Contact dermatitis can cause discomfort and embarrassment and is the most common skin condition among workers' compensation claims.

Contact Dermatitus Info

Thanks for the information, James. I've solved the problem by just not wearing any jewelry for any length of time. I have one old watch I wear when I'm at work but I take it off the minute I get home. Same thing for a couple of bracelets. I don't even wear my wedding rings with any regularity.

Sharon

I never had a piercing before, but got one 13 days ago - my right ear which as Dan mentioned, we now have matching triangular purple amethyst earrings in. Since he'll probably tell the whole story to someone, I'll admit - I was nervous, I WAS the one who had the idea (so no, wasn't talked into it), and Dan had to hold my hand while it happened (ya, I'm another one of the anti-pain freaks - even SEEING some other people piercings makes me... well... wince). :wacko:

But it went great, the guy who did the piercings was fantastic - very patient, understood I was nervous, called Dan over when he was all ready so Dan could hold my hand. And the piercing itself was kinda anti-climatic. Not that much blood, easy to take care of, etc... So at 39, I have my first piercing - though as I told the guy who gave it to me, "No offense intended, but one is more than enough for me."

And Snow Dog - the cutie was in DCA... though we did go over to Disneyland later in the day. And to answer from another thread - ya, we were there Wed night listening/watching the fireworks show (ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SHOW - even better than the "Believe" show which is saying a lot). Thurs night though we weren't there, as we were in Hollywood seeing Wicked - again great show. Gonna have to miss them Fri night too, but will get the Sat and Sunday showings. :D You're welcome to join us if ya wanna... :)

Thought I'd get in on the whole not being able to wear jewelry discussion. I basically can't have any kind of metal touching my skin, or I develop the most awful rash. I've tried the nickel free/sensitive skin jewelry, and that doesn't help. I've tried buying little kids' plastic watches, but there's always metal somewhere against my wrist. The absolute worst, though, is this pair of jeans I bought that has two metal snaps instead of a button. It never occured to me until after about a week of wondering why my poor belly button was so itchy.

Val

I once had 3 in my left ear and 1 in my left nipple. The nipple ring didnt last long got badly infected and never tried again, my own fault for just useing a friend with a needle. Havent worn the earrings in a while, nothing but simple hoops ever.

this is why i turn into a perv ever y  time i talk to you dom. how much covincing do you want for the tongue? i have one you know 0:)

All it takes is a naughty post from Dom and JC comes out of hiding. Good to hear from you JC, it's been too long :2thumbs:

Vic 'Dom's #2 fan after JC' the Domaholic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a frenum(dick piercing)

I did it myself.

actually for a while I had two. I had a ladder going, but I took them out when I went to Washington DC, so that I wouldn't go off in the metal detectors. I ended up only putting one back in, and decided I was content with that.

Everyone tells me I'd look hot with an eyebrow piercing, so maybe thats next!

I did it myself.

actually for a while I had two. I had a ladder going, but I took them out when I went to Washington DC, so that I wouldn't go off in the metal detectors. I ended up only putting one back in, and decided I was content with that.

Makes sense to get the easy one out of the way first. :blink:

Sharon

PS. Plucking my eyebrows is about as much self-inflicted pain as I can take. :D

I did it myself.

Makes sense to get the easy one out of the way first. :blink:

Sharon

PS. Plucking my eyebrows is about as much self-inflicted pain as I can take. :D

I have enough physical pain in my life, I don't need to add more for the 'fun' of it. I do however have the med so that it wouldn't hurt to bad (i wouldn't feel it), and NO, I don't share. (Got my piercings before the back problems)

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

What would we do without the net? I found a site that describes nine, that's 9, different types of dick piercings. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Male Genitals

Ampallang Through the cockhead horizontally, crossing the urethra. Heals slowly. An account of traditional ampallang piercings is in the Sourcesheet.

Apadrayva Through the cockhead vertically, crossing the urethra. Heals slowly.

Dydo, Dydoe Through the ridge of the cockhead, parallel to the shaft, normally at the sides. Heals slowly and can tear. (ouch, again)

Foreskin Can be pierced on one side, or on both, enabling a ring to pass through both piercings and close off the dick -- this is known as infibulation. Heals moderately fast.

Frenum Through the web of skin that attaches the foreskin to the cockhead. Heals moderately fast; heavy jewellery not recommended.

Guiche Through the base of the scrotum, between the legs. Can be a tricky healer, especially for cyclists.

Hafada Any piercing through the main body of the scrotum; often just to one side over one of the balls. Heals moderately slowly.

Lorum Horizontally through the skin where the scrotum joins the root of the cock, or throught the skin on the underside of the cock. Heals moderately slowly.

Prince Albert (PA, Albert) Into the urethra from outside the cockhead, either above or more commonly underneath to facilitate the wearing of a ring on the end of the cock. So called because Victorian gentlemen, including the eponymous Prince, were said to wear them so they could fix their dicks down inside their trousers. Fast healer and the most popular male genital piercing.

Pubic Through the area above the cock. Heals moderately slowly.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

P.S. My favourite (description, that is - none of this shit for me) is the Prince Albert...seems he had trouble keeping his dick in his pants. :lmao:

P.P.S. - seeing that Mark is indisposed 0:) I looked up the word eponymous - it means "of, relating to, or being the person for whom something is or is believed to be named."

Edit: Make that ten, that's 10. I must have been having an anxiety thing going.

Edited by Conner

I did it myself.

A ladder? Going where?

I could never do that myself, did you f**k a stapler or something?

But I'd agree with an eyebrow ring. I think they're so sexy for some reason.

I am going to sound like the old guy yelling at people to get off of his lawn. But I find that most eyebrow piercings look like a fishing or industrial accident. I think that people find it attractive on attractive people. But I don't think it can put an unattractive person "over the top" and make them attractive. A truly "hot" person is hot no matter the accesories. In fact, in my definition of hot, a hot person can pull off any look well.

Now you kids get off of my lawn :P