Best U.S. Places to Live 2009

methodwriter85

Hey guys, here's an article from Yahoo News that lists the 10 best places to live in the United States, and why. Thought it was interesting, especially for those of us interested in finding good places to start our careers. Check it out!

Best Places to Live 2009

I definitely think a lot about living in Austin...seems like my kind of town. Durham, Albuquerque and Upper St. Clair seem like good fits for me as well.

Any of you come from great areas you'd like to recomend as well?

Hey guys, here's an article from Yahoo News that lists the 10 best places to live in the United States, and why. Thought it was interesting, especially for those of us interested in finding good places to start our careers. Check it out!

Best Places to Live 2009

I definitely think a lot about living in Austin...seems like my kind of town. Durham, Albuquerque and Upper St. Clair seem like good fits for me as well.

Any of you come from great areas you'd like to recomend as well?

San Luis Obispo is a neat city, close to the beach, Hearst Castle, Big Sur, and there's a university there. And that's really interesting about this list; most of them are cities where there's a uni.

Hmm... a lot of those places are in the south. I guess they didn't take into consideration the weather too much.. because its really humid in the southern states during the summer...

but, living in the "south" I like the list and I'm used to the Humidity. B)

No Maryland cities either...I wonder what actually makes a city the best city to live in anyone know??? Because we all have different prefernces and what one person ma not like anoher does so i dunno maybe im thinking too mch into it but I dnt really think one can actually say that these are the best places to live. Thats just my opinion!?!?!?!