Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

POST A REVIEW!

• 2 weeks later...
:2thumbs: Excellent work on "Bridgemont Series", Mark! Is there a schedule for posting the next chapter on HMS Belvidera. I am affraid I have read the whole series in less then 10 days. I finished Ch 39 yesterday. Is 40 coming up soon? If there is a shcedule for releasing, let me know so I can continue with my life until then :wacko: Haha!!! Thanks!

Thanks to both of you!

I really enjoy your writing. Have read all your stories and love bouncing back and forth between the two major series. The careful detail in the shipboard life is wonderful.

Thanks. It comes from reading lots of books and novels. CS Forester's Hornblower is still my favorite.

:2thumbs: Excellent work on "Bridgemont Series", Mark! Is there a schedule for posting the next chapter on HMS Belvidera. I am affraid I have read the whole series in less then 10 days. I finished Ch 39 yesterday. Is 40 coming up soon? If there is a shcedule for releasing, let me know so I can continue with my life until then :wacko: Haha!!! Thanks!

It will be a bit before I bite into HMS Belvidera again. I'm finishing up Millennium first. Check in from time to time, though.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..