Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

POST A REVIEW!

Most authors here thrive on feedback, and I'm no different. If you liked one of my stories, please take a moment to click on one of the links below and write a brief (or long) review. If you didn't like one of my stories, save all those negative thoughts and review one of CJ's stories instead. :D

CHRONICLES OF AN ACADEMIC PREDATOR SERIES

Chronicles of An Academic Predator Review Link

1968 Review Link

The Land Whore Review Link

Be Rad Review Link

Man In Motion Review Link

A Summer Love Review Link

If It Fits Review Link

Bloodlines Review Link

The Box Review Link

BRIDGEMONT SERIES

The Gunroom Review Link

The Wardroom Review Link

Master and Commander Review Link

HMS Belvidera Review Link

SHORT STORIES

Sink the Bismarck Review Link

Anthologies

Oops Review Link

Furlough Review Link

Most authors here thrive on feedback, and I'm no different. If you liked one of my stories, please take a moment to click on one of the links below and write a brief (or long) review. If you didn't like one of my stories, save all those negative thoughts and review one of CJ's stories instead. :D

:o

Hey now, ya big toothy feline, stop picking on poor little 'ole me. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Guys!

Dragon, of course I have no shame. I learned to beg a long time ago. :D

CJ, you can handle it. Besides, you like it rough and you know it. :blink:

Graeme, how nice of you to say. :wub: Done.

Mark,

I just wanted you to know that the first thing I do each morning is to check my Ipod for updates on your stories. I started reading a Man in Motion and just kept reading. I finally went back and starting reading from the top.

Vami

Mark,

I just wanted you to know that the first thing I do each morning is to check my Ipod for updates on your stories. I started reading a Man in Motion and just kept reading. I finally went back and starting reading from the top.

Vami

Why thank you! And welcome to GA! I got your virgin post! I'm honored.

I have been enjoying the Academic Predator series for a while, and I'm following Bloodlines closely. I am also thoroughly enjoying the Bridgemont series. I very much enjoyed reading Patrick O'Brian's Master and Commander series, but I always felt there was something important he left out. You can't trap that many healthy men in that tight a space without stuff going on! ;-) O'Brian succumbed to old-fashioned mores (probably to get published) but you didn't have to! Bridgemont includes the detail that Patrick O'Brian left out! :-D

I very much hope and assume that you will continue with "Post Captain"?

Brian

I have been enjoying the Academic Predator series for a while, and I'm following Bloodlines closely. I am also thoroughly enjoying the Bridgemont series. I very much enjoyed reading Patrick O'Brian's Master and Commander series, but I always felt there was something important he left out. You can't trap that many healthy men in that tight a space without stuff going on! ;-) O'Brian succumbed to old-fashioned mores (probably to get published) but you didn't have to! Bridgemont includes the detail that Patrick O'Brian left out! :-D

I very much hope and assume that you will continue with "Post Captain"?

Brian

I'm glad you liked them. Bloodlines is fun to write...a lot of twists in that one. biggrin.gif The next Bridgemont sequel is just starting, so it will be a bit, but it will arrive.

You Stink.

-AK in Phoenix, AZ

Oh... You mean a review of YOUR work. My bad.

Don't be hard on AK. I nuked his home town.

I love it when you get all nuclear.nuke.gifwub.gif

I love your stories :worship: I wish you could make a medieval one :2hands: Maybe why King Arthur never had kids and Guinevere cheats on him. ;)

Seriously, your stories are well written and true to their era and takes the upbringing of the people in it into account. Humans are born a blank sheet of paper with some designs already in place, what is written in them can not be easily take out, even though it goes against our desires for a perfect relationship. The sex is hot :2thumbs: and the gay ways are more of their own, not copies of what's expected of a straight couple. I like the idea of true love being stronger than any kind of jealousy, to trust that in the night your love one will always come to warm you.

Keep up the great work! :great:

:hug:

• 2 weeks later...

You and I have already spoken (can you speak by typing? hmm :lol:) but I thought I'd leave it here also. Excellent stuff from what I've seen - which so far is just Bloodlines. I do have a question though - one that I like to ask authors that I have met/spoken to: Which character of yours do you think you are most alike and why?

Thanks MA!!

You and I have already spoken (can you speak by typing? hmm :lol:) but I thought I'd leave it here also. Excellent stuff from what I've seen - which so far is just Bloodlines. I do have a question though - one that I like to ask authors that I have met/spoken to: Which character of yours do you think you are most alike and why?

Thanks MA!!

Why thank you!

I'm probably most like Brad. I try to keep my cool, but I don't always succeed. I tend to solve problems, especially other people's problems. And I'm pretty good at finance. Plus I have brown hair (well, it used to be...now it's got gray in it) and green eyes. I just with I had his massive dick.

• 4 months later...

where's the rest of the bridgemont series?

I read chapters 1-10 of Master and Commander yesterday...

I have to admit that historical stuff isn't always my thing, and that I was liking George more as an adolescent/coming of age adult. But you know I have a thing for that age group (oh. did that sound dirty? devilsmiley.gif)

where's the rest of the bridgemont series?

I read chapters 1-10 of Master and Commander yesterday...

I have to admit that historical stuff isn't always my thing, and that I was liking George more as an adolescent/coming of age adult. But you know I have a thing for that age group (oh. did that sound dirty? devilsmiley.gif)

It should all be there. We're up to HMS Belvidera Chapter 20, with 21 on it's way to be posted.

Okay, I couldn't leave it at that. Somebody might actually believe I mean it. :devil:

I'm only through A Summer Love and haven't looked at your Bridgemont stuff yet. But I thought Be Rad and Man in Motion were both most enjoyable. It's always fun for the reader to have loveble characters that aren't subjected by the author to assisted suicide. It's also nice when scumbags who assist in a suicide themselves end up dying alone and in pain. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. Even if the rest of the story hadn't been good, that alone would have been enough for a "thumbs up" review from me. :devil: :devil:

OK, I updated the review links! Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks. George is an engaging character, and I thoroughly enjoy his, uh, stamina and character. I love all the characters, but I am a romantic and want the HEA for him. But the life of a career navy man... maybe not so great for stable long term relationships? I guess I'll keep reading... :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..