Back After a Long Hiatus!

rainyday

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and let everyone know that I'm going to go back to posting here more often, I didn't realize how much I missed the GA community until I was away for a while. I've been gone for a few months mostly because of college and finals, and then I've been busy looking for housing and working 40 hours a week during summer break. Anyway just want to tell everyone I'm back.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and let everyone know that I'm going to go back to posting here more often, I didn't realize how much I missed the GA community until I was away for a while. I've been gone for a few months mostly because of college and finals, and then I've been busy looking for housing and working 40 hours a week during summer break. Anyway just want to tell everyone I'm back.

Welcome back! Don't sweat it. I sometimes go weeks without posting (though some might think I'm lying due to my post count.) We all get busy sometimes. Up until recently, I was working 49.5 hours a week. Talk about busy! Anyway, I hope you're having a great summer. :)

Welcome back! Don't sweat it. I sometimes go weeks without posting (though some might think I'm lying due to my post count.)

We don't think you're lying, Tim; we just wonder how it is that you've managed to be a member for approximately 127 years :boy::P

(*Snickers and avoids pointing out his own post count and occasional prolonged absence*)

Welcome back, Will! It's great to see you back around! I've been wondering what you were up too. Whatever it is I hope it was fun! :D

:hug:

All the best ;)

Kevin

Hey, welcome back! :D