It isn't how much you say

I would just like to point out that I am not the top poster for the day.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

I'm Snow Dog and this message was approved by me

Edit: Note that "today" was July 26, 2005, this statement may or may not be true on other days (probably not true)

Edited by Snow Dog

Hi Everyone!!

I had to check to see then who could possibly be the top poster of the day..and to my utter Rainbow amazement and surprise it was me....who would have thunk it....Rainbow Giggles....

so, I say, Rainbow Hugs and Hersey Kisses and Rainbow Jelly Beans for everyone!!!

Michael

I'm just glad Michael's not getting paid by the word. 0:)

Sharon

(Sorry, Sweetie, I couldn't resist.)

Sharon..

LOL and ROFL...you know we attorney types...well this one anyone keeps his legal documents crisp and to the point..so, this is the one place, where I get to say more then a few words..and um sorry for making you all blinder then me in all that reading..

on that note, back to the crisp brief world of brief legalisms....

I am still picturing you barefoot, smoking a cigarette and putting on your makeup, listening to the radio, talking on the cell phone while driving...

you do slay me and are sooo funny..

geez, even this isn't a brief post...(ok, you get to do the eye roll thing)

Michael

P.S. I wish I was paid by the word in my job......oh my, if that were only so!!

Edited by Rocketcnj
I am still picturing you barefoot, smoking a cigarette and putting on your makeup, listening to the radio, talking on the cell phone while driving...

Most of the time, the cd player is too loud to hear the cell phone. :lmao:

But I don't put on makeup while driving, that's just so wrong. I have been known to read (but only at stop lights 0:) ).

Sharon

Most of the time, the cd player is too loud to hear the cell phone. :lmao:

But I don't put on makeup while driving, that's just so wrong. I have been known to read (but only at stop lights 0:) ).

Sharon

Sharon...You are truly the best....I am still smiling and laughing..I never hear my cell phone either since either I have the cd player on loud or the radio loud (when I listen to Air America...its on a cheesey AM station where you can barely hear anyone..so you have to crank it up and in between your ears bleed from the crackling sounds..its like they are on a 1930s radio station) and like you I have been known to read at stop signs....

BTW you sound like you are doing very well with the cigs....two of my sisters smoke..one says she quit but I don't know (my niece rolls her eyes when my sister says that...so I have my doubts and my sister was a chain smoker..she took after my dad)

so, hey less then a pack a week..is getting better......so take a bow...and be proud...you are on your way.....now as Snow Dog says, back to our sponsor......"smores with Hershey Kisses go better with kissing......scene to Jude and Quinn making out"....yummy:) oops..for some of us we will need to light up..or find someone to 'smore with:) yummy twice over:)

Michael