Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Time for bitching! :P How COULD you stop right before the interview! You started it, had it gradate and then you stop?! You make your readers high and dry! How are we supposed to concentrate on anything when all I want to know is how the interview goes, what Senator does and what it all causes!

• Like 2

The Senator really screwed up, but I think Wade is kind of glad that he did so he could come out. I'm kind of curious about Konrad's reaction and Turner's assumption that Matt was with him.

JP and Stef were awesome, as always! wub.gif

Brian seems pretty beat down. He's bound to either going to sink lower or come to his senses and try to straighten out his life. I wonder which it will be?

The interview and following reactions should be great. Can't wait!

Brian seems to be getting to that "rock bottom" point. People are dangerous at that stage, both to themselves and in how they lash out at others. He scares me. He had everything on a platter and all he had to do was be a decent guy. I just don't know if he has it in him to be one.

Time for bitching! :P How COULD you stop right before the interview! You started it, had it gradate and then you stop?! You make your readers high and dry! How are we supposed to concentrate on anything when all I want to know is how the interview goes, what Senator does and what it all causes!

Wat to go, paya! :2thumbs: Lay it on nice and thick. Mark will crumble like a house of cards! :devil:

Oops! :o This was supposed to be a PM. :P

• Like 1

The Senator really screwed up, but I think Wade is kind of glad that he did so he could come out. I'm kind of curious about Konrad's reaction and Turner's assumption that Matt was with him.

I was wondering the same thing. It may be that Konrad has provided services for his team captain as well. It would also explain Turner's concern that Wade not let everyone think the whole team is gay. :lmao:

The whole point of an evil cliffhanger is to leave you wanting more. ;)

Time for bitching! tongue.gif How COULD you stop right before the interview! You started it, had it gradate and then you stop?! You make your readers high and dry! How are we supposed to concentrate on anything when all I want to know is how the interview goes, what Senator does and what it all causes!

hahaha Agreed!! lol :P King of the evil cliff hangers every 4 chapters or so :P haha

Either way i think brian may pull something horrible off....espeically since it's all matt's fault in brians eyes.....a shooting perhaps?

If I didn't have these cliffhangers, then you guys wouldn't come up with all these wild ideas about what comes next, and I'd have to use my own imagination.biggrin.gif

And you admit doing it? Have you no shame?!

I agree with paya, when one escalates things and then when the going gets good you pull the emergency break those of us in college have a name for people like you...teasethumbsdownsmileyanim.gif. No one likes a tease, Mark. Sure when the next chapter happens its always good, but still. We are left holding our breath looking like this blink.gif.

I agree with paya, when one escalates things and then when the going gets good you pull the emergency break those of us in college have a name for people like you...teasethumbsdownsmileyanim.gif. No one likes a tease, Mark. Sure when the next chapter happens its always good, but still. We are left holding our breath looking like this blink.gif.

it's as about as intense as a cock teese....or a C Block :P Geez mark...not impressed :o:D

Well since ur using my idea's Everyone just drops dead because of some plaque that takes over escorial....or everyone is held hostage at escorial....and everyone dies....either way.....everyone dies.....devilsmiley.gifblink.gif

I wonder if I'm not the only one who is willing to forgo a chapter of HMS Belvidera temporarily in order to get another chapter of bloodlines first instead. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Count me in. I find that my obsessive need to read the stories ebbs and flows, having Belvidera present at the same time as Bloodlines is throwing me off kilter. Having to actually wait patiently for the next chapter doesn't go over so well.

I wonder if I'm not the only one who is willing to forgo a chapter of HMS Belvidera temporarily in order to get another chapter of bloodlines first instead. Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Forgo Granger and Calvert! :o Surely you jest! :P

Guys, it's only been a day since the last chapter was posted. I'm not evil like certain goats that lurks around here.

I'll get the next chapter posted as soon as possible. We'll have a Granger chapter on the weekend. Not sure whether another Bloodlines Chapter will come before or after that.

Ugh, I liked Mrs. Danfield better when she was toasted. The way she was in this chapter makes Matt's mummy seem like a sweetheart. She knew her own son was suffering through a personal hell, but she did nothing, absolutely nothing. I can't stand her at all. If ever someone was due for one of JP's or Alejandro's "accidents", she certainly qualifies. :angry:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..