Name your favorite restaurant and one reason why?

Toast

Long ago when times were romantic, I used to take my dates to a little place in the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center. Don't snicker. It was a great place. Seafood gumbo was good, I remember. Nowadays, I always go for value and variety.

Depends on where I am and what I'm craving.

For BBQ: the beef plate at Old Timers BBQ in Richland, MS Absolute best BBQ I've ever had in a place by the highway where all the truckers and cops eat.

For Mexican: enchiladas suizas at Cozumel's in Clinton, MS Great food can be had for fast-food prices.

For seafood: Gumbo and more at Don's Seafood in Picayune, MS Best Gumbo EVER.

Sal & Phil's in Ridgeland, MS Shrimp, crabs, scallops and

For Italian: lasagna, maticotti at Amerigo's in North Jackson Take me to dinner here, you'll get laid for sure.

Inexpensive places only, suitable for college students...

1. Best BBQ: Bo's Barbecue in Lafayette, CA.
  2. Best burgers: Fat Apple's in Berkeley, CA (very popular with students from UC Berkeley) and Counter Burger in Walnut Creek and lots of other locations in California, and nationwide, and even one in Crows Nest, Australia.
  3. Best fish and chips: Tugboat in Pleasant Hill and other locations in California.
  4. Best Mexican: La Ultima in Danville, CA and Taos, NM.

Colin B)

Huh well...if I had to choose, there are two favorites of mine...

A place we have in town called Aflonso's, it's a family owned mexican fast food place...Like everyone here knows about it, they make the best breakfast burrito's and carne asada fries ever(at least in my opinion)!

And then my other choice would be Chili's...yes I'm a typical teenager who loves chain restaurants, and Chili's has like the best queso dip ever...lol

Edited by Rizan

Once a year, for a birthday, Bacchanalia for service, variety, and cheeses; or Mortons (the Buckhead location) for the best steak anywhere and the 40-year-old single malt. Carrabas and Outback for consistently adequate food and service the rest of the year. Chick-fila (or however they spell it) for breakfast...