Have your straight friends asked you the question.

Toast

What straight friends? No I have had "straight" friends tell me they know I am attracted to them. And lots of hints have been made. But if it comes to "the question", it is usually about more than the question.

Yes- it's usually a drunk str8 friend who is looking to gain "experimental data".

Having played the lab rat, I politely decline.

B).............Oh yeah, that guy with the monster... you know, I was in-between places to live and stayed at his place for two nights, the 2nd night we started to get into it, and his parents came home unexpectedly. :angry: Never saw him again, I joined the Marines and left the area, until ten years later I ran into him and he invited me over for a beer at his place. Well ten years did me fine, I still worked out and kept in shape. He let himself go completely, was married and had children, alone in his apartment he hinted and I politely declined also.

Oh, yeah this guy was keeping 3 girls going at the same time when I first met him! Geeze!! :blink:

Well my gay friend told me he would do me in an instance and he thinks I'm straight...so that kinda answers the question somehow, well if you switch it around a bit and then squint, :P

My switcheroonie was: my best friend telling me he was sorry he was straight, cause if he wasn't, he'd be all over me! He was a sweetie, but he was unlucky enough to be totally straight. Poor guy! His loss! :P

What straight friends? No I have had "straight" friends tell me they know I am attracted to them. And lots of hints have been made. But if it comes to "the question", it is usually about more than the question.

I think that there are a lot of fairly homophobic males that think that gays are attracted to anything with a dick and that's just not the case.

It is a bad mix of anti-gay propaganda and ego.

It is a lot of fun to shoot these guys down in flames when the opportunity presents itself. It is sort of the same mentality as the 300 pound fat ass wearing a no fat chicks t-shirt.

HAHAHA! Yes in high school every dude I came out too was like, "Do you think I'm attractive?" It was unerving because some were ok so most were and I lied to some. But, at work the other day everyone keeps begging me for my list of people I find attractive at work and everyone keeps hounding me about and I dont wanna do that because I dont wanna think about them like that.

I think that there are a lot of fairly homophobic males that think that gays are attracted to anything with a dick and that's just not the case.

Hey, speak for yourself...

Well, OK, so there are some people I wouldn't 'do', but... still!

I've only ever had a few straight guys as friends, and they didn't last long. I've never been asked "do you think I'm attractive" but I have been asked "would date/sleep with me if I were gay?" on several occasions. Two of the three guys who put the question to me ended up claiming to be Bi sexual down the road, funny how since then I've not seen them even LOOK as a girl.

Best Wishes.

Nightowl88

• 2 weeks later...