Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Thought this was funny

Greetings from Central PA!

I went shopping with the grandparents and family and came across this little sign:

gallery_6825_138_33869.jpg

It seems our goat is expanding his horizons... that or trying to keep up his payments to Bondwriter....

My mother had an old maid, school teacher aunt who raised goats and drank only goats' milk. She lived to be almost 95. I have tasted some of her goats' milk; did not like it. I'm sure chocolate would be...how can I say this?...gut wrenching.

B)..................Hum, I have to agree with that, goats milk on the other hand sounds yucky, but then again I don't drink milk. (milk is for calves) 0:)

What?!?!?! How could you not drink milk? Milk is so yummy and so healthy. Besides, you eat calves so technically you are drinking milk, lol. So..........why not just drink it now?

Actually goats' milk isn't that bad...my mom used to get it from a friend of hers at work--their goat produced way too much for them to possibly drink. It's not as rich as bovine milk, and because of its consistency is not suitable for making cheeses, although yogurt is still possible. After their dog attacked the goat (Weimareiners are so f'ing stupid!) it had to be put down, and we started using Carnation instant before going back to initially liquid dairy.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..