Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 7

Freighter? What freighter? OMG!!!

Thank goodness for radar and fancy navigational equipment. :great:

Trevor is one determined young man, I'll tell you. He's stubborn, too, like a goat! :lmao:

Dirk is a jerk! :thumbdown:

So the plot is thickening. Knowing CJ, it'll get a lot thicker yet. :worship:

Maybe that was an antique porta-potty and was worth something??? :o I know a clue when I see one. ;)

I miss Joel....and his red shorts. :wub:

Trevor is one determined young man, I'll tell you. He's stubborn, too, like a goat! :lmao:

I would call him reckless, but I am near 60 than 16! :angry:

Edited by Red_A

I like the chapter. It not only has some action, it raises all sorts of possibilities:

■ Trevor's parents were getting a divorce because his mom had learned that his dad is gay.

■ Trevor's dad makes regular trips somewhere (not Miami) to meet with his lover.

■ Trevor's mom is not dead; she is in Australia where he will find her during his circumnavigation (strictly a guess).

■ Or something else that only a goat could imagine.

Maybe that was an antique porta-potty and was worth something??? :oI know a clue when I see one. ;)

The problem may be clues we didn't see at all.

Edited by MikeL

I dont' think dirk is gay I think he has another woman and might of been cheating on his wife.

Call me crazy, I think there is a chance he had something to do with the disappearance of his wife..

I dont' think dirk is gay I think he has another woman and might of been cheating on his wife.

Call me crazy, I think there is a chance he had something to do with the disappearance of his wife..

B)...............Very revealing chapter!!! :P Many theories on Dirk, yet I don't think he is insidious in his wife's disappearance. Could it be the divorce pending was mutual because she was suffering from a rare disease, and she made Dirk promise not to divulge anything to Trevor until he was 17? Did she commit suicide at sea, or was it a plan to mark her disappearance while she is really in some hospital and comatose, one that Dirk visits regularly. This could explain his demeanor towards Trevor, Dirk has no clue his son is gay, yet he doesn't listen either, as he is feeling guilty about keeping Trevor in the dark for so long! Answers in Australia?? What does Graeme know?? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Well slap me stupid and kick me in the arse!! I would have never thought that there was pre divorce papers in the box. In fact, the Buick had a better chance of being in there to me biggrin.gif .

Thanks for the chapter CJ thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I actually have a lot of feelings about this chapter, but I won't bore you all with them in this post. My one overall observation is that this was a lot of misdirection on the goat's part devilsmiley.gif . I mean, it is all convenient, Trevor finds the papers, the anniversary of Trevor's moms' death, Dirk returning from unknown parts. I mean it is screaming for you to connect the dots, but I think if you do, all you'll get is disappointment blink.gif .

Wait, I will give one other opinion, what an a$$ Trevor was in that chapter mad.gif .

I mean, okay, he is full of self doubt over what he thinks his Dad thinks of him. I understand that. I think we all see that Trevor is not giving his Dad a fair shake over the whole gay thing. I think all of us (that are gay tongue.gif ) all have figured that the worse is going to happen when someone finds out about us. Even the exchange between Trevor and Dirk proved that Trevor is being stupid. I mean, give Dirk a break. How many parents would say to their son, "Have you found yourself a boyfriend?" when they don't know their son is gay??? Then Trevor, taking his angst out on his dad and throwing out the whole divorce paper thing, so not cool.

I will give him some latitude though, it was an emotional scene since his Dad caught him in his lie, and he feels his dad doesn't accept or understand him. But only a little.

Damn, I'm riled up again tongue.gif .

Steve

Edited by wildone

oh its going to a tough year until he's 18!!

Like will his father sell the boat while he's in austrailia? or just do it now while he's underage!!

Now the story is going to get jucier next week!!

Gosh, I say what an adventure did he have!!

Brave fool ... but I have to guess his mom was keeping him safe.

His father is one a-hole to keep a secret for 9 years.

Sounds like in those nine years - he's not been a great father.

Trev is some independent loner ... I hope he finds a boy!!

One that get into his shorts and goes to austrailia with him.

Circumnavigation Chapter 7: Pilgrimage

So what was in those boxes

It wasn't a Buick. 0:)

Freighter? What freighter? OMG!!!

Thank goodness for radar and fancy navigational equipment. :great:

Trevor is one determined young man, I'll tell you. He's stubborn, too, like a goat!

Dirk is a jerk! :thumbdown:

So the plot is thickening. Knowing CJ, it'll get a lot thicker yet.

Maybe that was an antique porta-potty and was worth something??? :o I know a clue when I see one. ;)

I miss Joel....and his red shorts. :wub:

Yep, Trevor is stubborn and determined. :)

Will the plot get a lot thicker? Ummm, at the risk of provoking the Echidna... yep. :)

Joel? In something red? Absolutely! Coming very soon. 0:)

I would call him reckless, but I am near 60 than 16!

He's reckless... But he's 16 (17, in a few days) and guys that age often think that way. What he was doing was very dangerous.... Freediving alone in the open sea is bad enough, btu trolling along behind his boat... in a busy shipping lane (that site is is indeed in a busy area) was very dangerous. He wouldn't hear his radar, nor have enough visibility to see danger in time.

I like the chapter. It not only has some action, it raises all sorts of possibilities:

■ Trevor's parents were getting a divorce because his mom had learned that his dad is gay.

■ Trevor's dad makes regular trips somewhere (not Miami) to meet with his lover.

■ Trevor's mom is not dead; she is in Australia where he will find her during his circumnavigation (strictly a guess).

■ Or something else that only a goat could imagine.

The problem may be clues we didn't see at all.

Ahh, but we don't know for sure that Trev's dad isn't going to Miami; all we know is he's heading in the opposite direction of it! He could be going to Miami the long way around; via both poles, 33,000 miles due to a rotten sense of direction, and hence the title of the story: Circumnavigation. 0:)

The divorce papers, dated as they were, certainly throw a bit of doubt as to what went on. :)

B)...............Very revealing chapter!!! :P Many theories on Dirk, yet I don't think he is insidious in his wife's disappearance. Could it be the divorce pending was mutual because she was suffering from a rare disease, and she made Dirk promise not to divulge anything to Trevor until he was 17? Did she commit suicide at sea, or was it a plan to mark her disappearance while she is really in some hospital and comatose, one that Dirk visits regularly. This could explain his demeanor towards Trevor, Dirk has no clue his son is gay, yet he doesn't listen either, as he is feeling guilty about keeping Trevor in the dark for so long! Answers in Australia?? What does Graeme know?? 0:)

Maybe Graeme sank the Ares?? :ph34r:

Well slap me stupid and kick me in the arse!! I would have never thought that there was pre divorce papers in the box. In fact, the Buick had a better chance of being in there to me biggrin.gif .

Thanks for the chapter CJ thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I actually have a lot of feelings about this chapter, but I won't bore you all with them in this post. My one overall observation is that this was a lot of misdirection on the goat's part devilsmiley.gif . I mean, it is all convenient, Trevor finds the papers, the anniversary of Trevor's moms' death, Dirk returning from unknown parts. I mean it is screaming for you to connect the dots, but I think if you do, all you'll get is disappointment blink.gif .

Wait, I will give one other opinion, what an a$$ Trevor was in that chapter mad.gif .

I mean, okay, he is full of self doubt over what he thinks his Dad thinks of him. I understand that. I think we all see that Trevor is not giving his Dad a fair shake over the whole gay thing. I think all of us (that are gay tongue.gif ) all have figured that the worse is going to happen when someone finds out about us. Even the exchange between Trevor and Dirk proved that Trevor is being stupid. I mean, give Dirk a break. How many parents would say to their son, "Have you found yourself a boyfriend?" when they don't know their son is gay??? Then Trevor, taking his angst out on his dad and throwing out the whole divorce paper thing, so not cool.

I will give him some latitude though, it was an emotional scene since his Dad caught him in his lie, and he feels his dad doesn't accept or understand him. But only a little.

Damn, I'm riled up again tongue.gif .

Steve

Trevor is indeed touchy on the "gay issue", but he confined that mainly to his thoughts. :) He has been trying hard to mend fences with his father... For example, His Dad asks him to just help out at the chandlery with inventory, and what does Trevor do? Trevor takes his first day of summer break and gets the entire job done. Trevor is trying to put things right, and Trevor is far from perfect, but he did keep his reactions over the "girlfriend" stuff to himself. We saw them, but Dad didn't. :) Is Trevor being stupid in some ways? He may well be, but that's not exactly unheard of with teenagers. :)

After the divorce papers were found, I look at it differently; they are, after all, highly suspicious, and might indicate motive for murder. Whatever it is, Trevor knows his father hasn't been honest with him. I think that would mess with Trevor's head a bit, especially on the anniversary, which is already a trying time for him.

As for Dirk, we see his thoughts only once in this chapter.

Gosh, Trevor's going to Australia to meet his Uncle Graeme and family? I'm jealous, and doesn't that mean he has dual citizenship? As a citizen of the US and the son of an australian woman, would he also have citizenship within other countries belonging to the United Kingdom, like Canada, New Zealand, etc???

Couldn't his mom be somewhere within those countries that are part of the British Empire (British commonwealth, it's all still confusing to me).

I think Dirk has been dating, but most likely a woman, and he never told Trevor about it because he knew Trevor would be really upset about it, since Trevor never has gotten over his mom's death. Dirk was respecting this and keeping the new woman away from his son because he didn't want to lose his son too. Trevor is just overreacting, like most teenagers.

Speaking of teenagers, when do we get to see Trevor (and Ben!!!) in speedos? Trevor needs a good makeout session.

Do we even get to see more of Ben in this story? Trevor needs to have someone he can have an after near death experience make-out session/quickie with. I vote for Ben. Although Joe would be hot too, except I think his girlfriend would object.

And shame on Julie! I think we need to have a triple post next week... hint hint. :2thumbs:

Gosh, Trevor's going to Australia to meet his Uncle Graeme and family? I'm jealous, and doesn't that mean he has dual citizenship? As a citizen of the US and the son of an australian woman, would he also have citizenship within other countries belonging to the United Kingdom, like Canada, New Zealand, etc???

Couldn't his mom be somewhere within those countries that are part of the British Empire (British commonwealth, it's all still confusing to me).

You're referring to the Commomwealth of Nations which comprises 54 independent countries. Great Britain is but one member of that organization. Something like 50 of these countries used to be part of the British Empire. It used to be called the British Commonwealth quite some time ago. It's not a political union at all.

So, no, no dual citizenship. See Wikipedia for details (I don't do links :wacko: )

Some of you might be over-analyzing this... just a little.

One thing I picked up on was, Dirk's demeanor over Trevor supposedly knowing where he went was really not much more than disappointed, probably in himself. He's hiding something. Has he been hiding it for nine years? Probably not, but it depends on what it is. I have two theories on what he is doing:

1). He has a lover. A female lover. How long have they been dating? Dunno, but that depends on how honest he has been with her. If she knows about his son, then probably not long. I'm no expert on organisms with vaginas, but they tend to like keeping things out in the open, and not being secrets themselves. I expect she would give Dirk an ultimatum to "come out" to Trevor and come clean. So, if she knows, it's only been a short time. Now, Dirk might well have told her nothing about him having a son with his late wife. In this case, they could well have been together for years now

The one thing that nags my mind about him having a secret lover is, wouldn't she have noticed that they only see each other on weekends? Something like that is kind of odd. True, my own relationship is based entirely around weekends -- long distance relationship necessitate the need for it -- but this phenomenon is no less rare. In any event, it decreases the likelihood that Dirk is dashing away to meet his Rapunzel (sp?).

2). He's launched his own investigation into his wife's sea-borne disappearance. He's hired a private investigator, well out of the town in which his son lives, to try to find her. Occasionally, he needs to leave Ft. Pierce to meet with the investigator and try to get further to finding out what happened to her. Still shaky, but more likely I think.

3). This one addresses the idea that Dirk had Rachel whacked. True, the divorce could have been nasty, and he could have hired pirates (not uncommon in that area!) to take her out. That would explain her boat suddenly taking on water, then the radio being taken out by their onboard scrambler and kidnapping her, towing the derelict Ares out of the area to a hidden island where the Coast Guard would not find it. I find this all unlikely. For one, Rachel was not upset over the divorce in the prologue. Seems to me that it was going to be a peaceful one, as evidenced by the fact that Trevor found it to be mutual, via the presence of both signatures. Hence, no need to have her whacked.

4). Let's not rule out piracy. They're well known for attacking small charter boats, hoping to find rich people with lots of goodies to sell on the black market. Hence the need for a private investigator, as the authorities might be of little assistance.

5). I can't count.

One other thing that stood out to me and confirmed that his excursion was not as big a deal as we might have thought is that Dirk's face lost all color when Trevor revealed that he knew about the divorce. This tells me that Dirk is not out dancing around another guys pole, and isn't involved in a crime syndicate, as those would be far more damaging than discovering that your parents were getting a quiet divorce shortly before your mother was lost at sea.

I do not think that his mother is simply living in Australia. BUT, it's obvious that Rachel's family knows something important. Pertinent to her disappearance? Maybe, maybe not. All we know is she is from Australia, and still has family there. We don't know enough to speculate, yet. All I can guess is that they might know more about her past, and his past. Maybe she was kidnapped by the pirates and she managed to get a call out that way? Maybe she's still being held captive and her rich family is trying to pay a ransom? Maybe the Scar has a brother in Australia who targeted her to get something from the family? Perhaps not Scar's brother, but something thereabouts. Either way, her family is important, now. To what end, we must wait to discover.

okay, so he might not have dual citizenship with all of them, but wouldn't Australia still recognize him as a citizen since his mom is Australian?

No. My mother's mother came here from Scotland. My mother does not have citizenship in Scotland simply because of that. You have to seek dual citizenship... I don't think it can happen by circumstance.

No. My mother's mother came here from Scotland. My mother does not have citizenship in Scotland simply because of that. You have to seek dual citizenship... I don't think it can happen by circumstance.

This is an excerpt from Wikipedia

Dual Citizenship

With effect from 4 April 2002, there are no restrictions (under Australian law) on Australians holding the citizenship of another country.

Prior to 4 April 2002, it was still possible for Australians in some circumstances to hold dual citizenship, including:

• those born in Australia who automatically acquired another citizenship at birth;
  • migrants naturalising in Australia, provided their former country did not revoke their citizenship;
  • children born overseas to Australian parents who automatically acquired the citizenship of their country of birth (eg the U.S. or Canada) as well as Australian citizenship by descent.

Holding a foreign passport did not in itself cause loss of Australian citizenship.

trevor I believe would be an australian citzen until 18 years old when he may have to register to vote in Australia(to maintain Aussy citizenship) or by registering for the draft in USA(RENOUNCE Aussy Citzenship).

PS If it effect you please consult Aussy Gov site.

PPS Since CJ has not written Aussy section yet, so Echida quills are not coming in my direction :P

• Site Administrator

I always knew those Aussies were weird...

*runs and hides from the Echidna, behind the goat!*

Good luck on that one Robbie tongue.gif .

As we all know goats are cliff dwelling creatures and since CJ seems to believe he is scared of heights, I imagine that he is hugging the cliff as close as possible. Therefore good luck hiding behind him. Also I think if it came down to you and CJ on a cliff and an approaching echidna, CJ would feed you to the wolves, so to speak biggrin.gif .

I think Dirk has been dating, but most likely a woman, and he never told Trevor about it because he knew Trevor would be really upset about it, since Trevor never has gotten over his mom's death. Dirk was respecting this and keeping the new woman away from his son because he didn't want to lose his son too. Trevor is just overreacting, like most teenagers.

Speaking of teenagers, when do we get to see Trevor (and Ben!!!) in speedos? Trevor needs a good makeout session.

Do we even get to see more of Ben in this story? Trevor needs to have someone he can have an after near death experience make-out session/quickie with. I vote for Ben. Although Joe would be hot too, except I think his girlfriend would object.

And shame on Julie! I think we need to have a triple post next week... hint hint. :2thumbs:

Trevor's mother was an Australian Citizen by birth, so unless she renounced it, Trevor has the right of Australian citizenship by decent, any time he cares to claim it. We do not know if Trevor knows this, though he probably doesn't.

Doing so would not harm his US citizenship. He would be a dual citizen. However, this would only give him Australian citizenship; it would not apply to other commonwealth countries.

BTW, please don't read my knowledge of this as anything plot significant; I'm well known as a font of useless trivial information. :)

okay, so he might not have dual citizenship with all of them, but wouldn't Australia still recognize him as a citizen since his mom is Australian?

Yes, assuming that she maintained her citizenship and did not become exclusively a US citizen.

Conner is right; it has nothing to do with the commonwealth, so nothing that way, but as the son of an Australian, he has right of citizenship by decent under Australian law. (I looked that up just for this post.. interesting rules!)

Some of you might be over-analyzing this... just a little.

One thing I picked up on was, Dirk's demeanor over Trevor supposedly knowing where he went was really not much more than disappointed, probably in himself. He's hiding something. Has he been hiding it for nine years? Probably not, but it depends on what it is. I have two theories on what he is doing:

1). He has a lover. A female lover. How long have they been dating? Dunno, but that depends on how honest he has been with her. If she knows about his son, then probably not long. I'm no expert on organisms with vaginas, but they tend to like keeping things out in the open, and not being secrets themselves. I expect she would give Dirk an ultimatum to "come out" to Trevor and come clean. So, if she knows, it's only been a short time. Now, Dirk might well have told her nothing about him having a son with his late wife. In this case, they could well have been together for years now

The one thing that nags my mind about him having a secret lover is, wouldn't she have noticed that they only see each other on weekends? Something like that is kind of odd. True, my own relationship is based entirely around weekends -- long distance relationship necessitate the need for it -- but this phenomenon is no less rare. In any event, it decreases the likelihood that Dirk is dashing away to meet his Rapunzel (sp?).

2). He's launched his own investigation into his wife's sea-borne disappearance. He's hired a private investigator, well out of the town in which his son lives, to try to find her. Occasionally, he needs to leave Ft. Pierce to meet with the investigator and try to get further to finding out what happened to her. Still shaky, but more likely I think.

3). This one addresses the idea that Dirk had Rachel whacked. True, the divorce could have been nasty, and he could have hired pirates (not uncommon in that area!) to take her out. That would explain her boat suddenly taking on water, then the radio being taken out by their onboard scrambler and kidnapping her, towing the derelict Ares out of the area to a hidden island where the Coast Guard would not find it. I find this all unlikely. For one, Rachel was not upset over the divorce in the prologue. Seems to me that it was going to be a peaceful one, as evidenced by the fact that Trevor found it to be mutual, via the presence of both signatures. Hence, no need to have her whacked.

4). Let's not rule out piracy. They're well known for attacking small charter boats, hoping to find rich people with lots of goodies to sell on the black market. Hence the need for a private investigator, as the authorities might be of little assistance.

5). I can't count.

One other thing that stood out to me and confirmed that his excursion was not as big a deal as we might have thought is that Dirk's face lost all color when Trevor revealed that he knew about the divorce. This tells me that Dirk is not out dancing around another guys pole, and isn't involved in a crime syndicate, as those would be far more damaging than discovering that your parents were getting a quiet divorce shortly before your mother was lost at sea.

I do not think that his mother is simply living in Australia. BUT, it's obvious that Rachel's family knows something important. Pertinent to her disappearance? Maybe, maybe not. All we know is she is from Australia, and still has family there. We don't know enough to speculate, yet. All I can guess is that they might know more about her past, and his past. Maybe she was kidnapped by the pirates and she managed to get a call out that way? Maybe she's still being held captive and her rich family is trying to pay a ransom? Maybe the Scar has a brother in Australia who targeted her to get something from the family? Perhaps not Scar's brother, but something thereabouts. Either way, her family is important, now. To what end, we must wait to discover.

I'm the one who can't count! :P Just ask the team, who have saved us from three-armed characters on many occasions!

In the original draft of the charter chapter, the passengers has three bags, and Trevor took them aboard by carrying one in each hand.... :blink:

GREAT theories! I of course cannot comment, but those are great!

[quote name=rknapp

' date='06 January 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1262832526' post='228573]

You do indeed have to seek it; its not automatic. :)

This is an excerpt from Wikipedia

Dual Citizenship

With effect from 4 April 2002, there are no restrictions (under Australian law) on Australians holding the citizenship of another country.

Prior to 4 April 2002, it was still possible for Australians in some circumstances to hold dual citizenship, including:

• those born in Australia who automatically acquired another citizenship at birth;
  • migrants naturalising in Australia, provided their former country did not revoke their citizenship;
  • children born overseas to Australian parents who automatically acquired the citizenship of their country of birth (eg the U.S. or Canada) as well as Australian citizenship by descent.

Holding a foreign passport did not in itself cause loss of Australian citizenship.

trevor I believe would be an australian citzen until 18 years old when he may have to register to vote in Australia(to maintain Aussy citizenship) or by registering for the draft in USA(RENOUNCE Aussy Citzenship).

PS If it effect you please consult Aussy Gov site.

PPS Since CJ has not written Aussy section yet, so Echida quills are not coming in my direction :P

BEWARE the Echidna!!!!

And BTW, if Trevor did end up going to Australia, that's Echidna territory! He would be in danger! :ph34r:

I always knew those Aussies were weird...

*runs and hides from the Echidna, behind the goat!*

ACK! I can't save you from the spikey one!

Good luck on that one Robbie tongue.gif .

As we all know goats are cliff dwelling creatures and since CJ seems to believe he is scared of heights, I imagine that he is hugging the cliff as close as possible. Therefore good luck hiding behind him. Also I think if it came down to you and CJ on a cliff and an approaching echidna, CJ would feed you to the wolves, so to speak biggrin.gif .

Not if I knock him down first. ;)

You don't have to outrun the Echidna. You only have to trip and outrun the goat!

That remninds me of the old saying: "I don't have to outrun the bear, I only have to outrun you" :ph34r:

Echidnas are known to be fairly fast but only for short distances, but I think both a human and a goat can outrun them. :) I think the general rule in Australia is that so long as you stay at least a half a kilometer from an Echidna, you're safe. :ph34r:

Dual citizen ship is complicated. See: US State Department Services Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own citizenship laws based on its own policy.Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth.

A U.S. citizen may acquire foreign citizenship by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. citizen may not lose the citizenship of the country of birth.U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one citizenship or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another citizenship does not risk losing U.S. citizenship. However, a person who acquires a foreign citizenship by applying for it may lose U.S. citizenship. In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship.

Intent can be shown by the person's statements or conduct.The U.S. Government recognizes that dual nationality exists but does not encourage it as a matter of policy because of the problems it may cause. Claims of other countries on dual national U.S. citizens may conflict with U.S. law, and dual nationality may limit U.S. Government efforts to assist citizens abroad. The country where a dual national is located generally has a stronger claim to that person's allegiance.

However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there.Most U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. citizenship.Most countries permit a person to renounce or otherwise lose citizenship.

Information on losing foreign citizenship can be obtained from the foreign country's embassy and consulates in the United States. Americans can renounce U.S. citizenship in the proper form at U.S. embassies and consulates abroad.

You may be subject to taxes and conscription in multiple countries.

I have a good friend who holds citizenship in four different countries (not US).

• 1 year later...

Sorry, coming late to this party, but can someone (CJ, perhaps) clear up a question for me?

At the end of the previous chapter, when Trevor, Joel and Lisa are coming back into port, is this line:

"It was seven o’clock when Trevor docked the Atlantis and the trip came to an end."

At the beginning of this chapter, Trevor is found coming out of Joel and Lisa's cabin when he "glanced at the clock, seeing that it was almost five."

What happened to those two hours? How did he get to do them twice?

LF

Sorry, coming late to this party, but can someone (CJ, perhaps) clear up a question for me?

At the end of the previous chapter, when Trevor, Joel and Lisa are coming back into port, is this line:

"It was seven o’clock when Trevor docked the Atlantis and the trip came to an end."

At the beginning of this chapter, Trevor is found coming out of Joel and Lisa's cabin when he "glanced at the clock, seeing that it was almost five."

What happened to those two hours? How did he get to do them twice?

LF

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, the reason for that is goats cannot count! I goofed... :ph34r:

I have changed the ref in chapter 6 to "late in the afternoon". :ph34r:

Thanks for the heads up! It's fixed now. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..