[DomLuka] No 14 is up - Trust me.

It was a good chapter overall. Now it's obvious why Milo is really standoffish toward Emily. He thinks she's took good for his dad, or maybe he had an epiphany instead. Hopefully, Emily will wise up soon. Of course, Milo's dad changing would be better, but that is unlikely to happen unless something bad happens. :ph34r:

Yep, Dom, Great chapter...Encouraging that when Milo had problems at home he went to Nels, not Jame...imagine if he had gone to Jame's and Emily had arrived at Nelson's. Good to see they are enjoying themselves and each other in bed

nice chapter. I'd love to hear the internal conflict going on within Milo's head. His fear of attachment and of allowing himself to love other people must mean that he's incredibly in-love with Nelson.

I think Milo cares for Nelson just not to the point where he shows it well, Like a few says, Emily might be a good friend for Milo, and I think she'd be great when the dad goes off, He should talk to nelson's parents sometime could be a really good second home for him.

Loving the story (now that I'm finally caught up again - heh). And it seems like Nelson's house is becoming a refuge for not only Milo, but Emily (and who knows, Juanita too?). So what is the next big holiday that they'll celebrate together at Nelson's with Thom Trust sitting at home all alone?

I know it wasn't in this chapter (but like I said - I just caught up) but I STILL think Brandon is trying to seduce Nelson.

Lastly, I think the interaction I enjoy the best is Caleb and Milo - getting to be comfortable with each other. Because that's been one of the sticking points and it's going away...