random thought of the day!

Dio

OK...ok...so I just stumbled on the whole gayauthors website when Blues e-mailed me and told me I should stop in and check it out! hehe I thought it would be appropriate if my first post was in here.

I never thought there were many credible writers on the net until a couple months ago when I stumbled on G.F.D. hehe I was reading a lot of nifty stuff, and I think G.F.D. was the first story where I literally had to pry myself away from my computer in order to eat and drink. I'm sure I'm not the only one! Boy, talk about potent stuff :2thumbs: You should put some sort of addictive disclaimer warning on your intro page ^_^ Lovable characters, great descriptions that seem to flow with every twist and bend your plot takes--oh, and lots of ass kicking...we can't forget the ass kicking. Delicious!! I can't wait for more.

Uh right, I had a point to this post...I swear...lemme find it first...<rummages around in pocket>

Oh, right! The whole idea of submitting decent writing on the internet...instead of stories without a plot and a lot of mindless descriptions followed by senseless sex. Anyways, maybe I've just been brainwashed by a lot of horrible net stories, but I thought I'd shout out a gangantuan thank you for being such a great writer, and keeping your stuff free for everyone on the net ^_^

So yea...I hope this isn't too out of place in this forum :blink: I just started submitting stuff online myself in the hopes that someday I might contribute something half as wonderful as what you seem to be able to write.

So cheers!

Guest bluesdreamer

hehehe

Good to see you here Dio, and I think you are in for a surprise, I think your works will be well received.

But I do have a question for you. I seem to sense in your a story a serious "meange A Trois" coming about. (Now guys that is not to say his stories are full of sex, but there is a hint of it coming).

There is a link to Dio's story in the Cafe.

Gald you are here Dio

Mike

Thanks so much Dio! Dude, I'll take your compliments to heart and keep them with me. Promise. ::Giggles:: Thanks man!

What stories do you write online? Let me know! We'd love to have you drop by and tell us what you're working on! There area ton of really great authors at GA, and we'd love to have you as part of the family!

Good writing is out there, the heart and passion for it is out there. Sometimes you have to weed through a lot of stuff that's just plain 'weird', hehehe...but you find good stuff eventually. Better than mine, I assure you. Check out the links page and stuff. You'll find a lot of good reading there. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..