[DomLuka] With Trust - Chapter 15

Good prediction. Even though Jame is kind of a jerk to Nelson, he does really seem to care about Milo and doesn't want Milo to get hurt. That's good friendship loyalty.

Knowing what Jame knows, it's logical for him to be suspicious about Nelson's motives (especially since Milo is Richy Rich).

Emily should also be a good influence between Milo & Thompson.

If he's trying to protect Milo and is responsible for what I believe he has done, he has some serious explaining to do. He may not only be jeopardizing Milo's relationship with Nelson, he may be opening Milo up for serious problems with his dad.

• Like 1

Up now!

Off to go read it now. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to get to the new chapters since chapter 11, so I'm not reading comments about chapters 12-15 because I don't want any spoilers. Right now, I'm rereading the first eleven chapters - it was so long ago that I'd read them - so I can get up to speed for the new chapters. I'm again finding out why I like this story so much. Dom has done such a nice job with the characters, particular the main character, Nelson. I'm so happy that he's chosen to finish the story. Although it's my favorite so far, it's not to say that any of the others that he's written are any the less. He's an incredible writer! I thank him for his efforts.

• Like 1

hm...when exactly did he start that story?

I remember seeing it ages ago and never got around to it, got kinda hooked on "in the fish bowl"

anyhoo I just read it, couldn't stop.

I just love all the characters, the way they're written it's just kind of hard not to, even love to hate some of them.

IMO dude's a wicked gifted writer :)

hm...when exactly did he start that story?

I remember seeing it ages ago and never got around to it, got kinda hooked on "in the fish bowl"

anyhoo I just read it, couldn't stop.

I just love all the characters, the way they're written it's just kind of hard not to, even love to hate some of them.

Welcome Fizzy!

Domluka started posting With Trust on Feb 1st, 2006. Holy Mole, that's almost exactly 4 years ago!

Chapter 11 came out on April 24th, 2006.... a slight hiatus.....and then Chapter 12 came out on Jan 11th, 2010.

For many of us, the wait was well worth it thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

Take Care®,

Vic

Welcome Fizzy!

Domluka started posting With Trust on Feb 1st, 2006. Holy Mole, that's almost exactly 4 years ago!

Chapter 11 came out on April 24th, 2006.... a slight hiatus.....and then Chapter 12 came out on Jan 11th, 2010.

For many of us, the wait was well worth it thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

Take Care®,

Vic

Every new chapter from Dom Luka is worth the wait no matter how long.

• Like 1

It might just be wishful thinking on my part but I really want Emily to be a Dark Horse character. I really, really, want her to end up being the voice of reason that reaches out to Milo and that attempts to smooth things over with Milo's father.

But that's just wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Dom, no offense, but, how could you do that to Milo?? ...And a triple (quadruple? was Juanita there too?) whammy... Poor Milo... Anyway! Thanks so much for all the new chapters recently! I'm addicted to this story all over again :S...

Dom, no offense, but, how could you do that to Milo?? ...And a triple (quadruple? was Juanita there too?) whammy... Poor Milo! Anyway! Thanks so much for all the new chapters recently! I'm addicted to this story all over again :S...