Snowpocalypse 2010

I wanted to kick his ass.

The good news is its all powder, so it's not that bad to shovel. I dusted my car in the afternoon after the storm left Jersey and the worst part was just scraping the little bit of ice from the windows and keeping my dad from taking a stiff broom to my paint like he did to his truck. *shudders* Don't need him giving me more problems when I polish it in March/April.

I wanted to kick his ass.

The good news is its all powder, so it's not that bad to shovel. I dusted my car in the afternoon after the storm left Jersey and the worst part was just scraping the little bit of ice from the windows and keeping my dad from taking a stiff broom to my paint like he did to his truck. *shudders* Don't need him giving me more problems when I polish it in March/April.

Well you got lucky. Here the snow was heavy and compact and there was way too much of it almost waiost deep with an under layer of sleet.

• Site Administrator

We barely get school delays for 20 inches of snow...

wusses!

That's what I keep saying lmaosmiley.gif !!!

Like if it snows that much, go out and do something that you have never done before; make a snowman, make snowangles, shovel your neighbours walk for fun, pee your name in the snow innocent.gif .

Have fun guys biggrin.gif

Awe jeez- we're supposed to get 2" Friday.

Saints win the super bowl, snow twice in one year in Mississippi...

Sure signs of the Apocalypse

Have to agree with you. I'm in Atlantic Canada, and there isn't any snow left on the ground where I am. The world has gone mad.