Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Miscellaneous Information

Need to get your five posts in so you can use the PM system? This is a good place to do it. Post five posts here, telling us a little about who you are. Things like:

What's your favorite color?

What's your pet's name?

Are you single?

Do you like goats?

What really pisses you off?

Whatever you think of.

What's your favorite color? Yellow

What's your pet's name? Rory

Are you single? Not for the past 28 years.

Do you like goats? Baby goats are pretty cute, actually!

What really pisses you off? Very little actually. I'm a pretty even tempered kind of guy!

Whatever you think of. I don't think of a heck of a lot. I do love history, especially the Napoleonic era, so Bridgemont is right up my... hmm, maybe I souldn't use that terminology around Granger, eh?

Ok, can I vote now, huh, can I, can I?!!

Appologies to any who read these posts for the pointless drivel. I promise eventually I'll actually have something worthwhile to say, and if I don't I'll STF up, LOL!

Peter 2handed.gif

Edited by Peter321

What's your favorite color? Yellow

What's your pet's name? Rory

Are you single? Not for the past 28 years.

Do you like goats? Baby goats are pretty cute, actually!

What really pisses you off? Very little actually. I'm a pretty even tempered kind of guy!

Whatever you think of. I don't think of a heck of a lot. I do love history, especially the Napoelonic era, so Bridgemont is right up my... hmm, maybe I souldn't use that terminology around Granger, eh?

Ok, can I vote now, huh, can I, can I?!!

Appologies to any who read these posts for the pointless drivel. I promise eventually I'll actually have something worthwhile to say, and if I don't I'll STF up, LOL!

Peter 2handed.gif

For those of you who don't know, Peter is a valuable member of my team. His debut here is really exciting!

Guess I should answer my own damn questions:

What's your favorite color? Depends on my mood. Usually Blue or Green.

What's your pet's name? Rover

Are you single? No

Do you like goats? Only if they're named CJ. wub.gif I think it's especially prudent to avoid the nasty ones that occupy the hills in St. Barth.

What really pisses you off? People who drive slow in the fast lane (usually in their Buicks). tongue.gif Winks at Tiger.

Whatever you think of. Usually sex. Then I write about it.tongue.gif

OK, here's my contribution.....

What's your favorite color? the colour of my lover's hair.....

What's your pet's name? Pierre, oops, that's my partner (same thing? hmmm good thing he doesn't read this...yet. ) Actuall we don't have a animal pet at the moment. I used to have a labrador; Monty (Montgomery, his father was Rommel...). My partner had a cat; Irene pronounced i-rain (with the "i" short-as in "hit") . it was VERY possessive. it hated me when i moved in, but realised i fed it more regularly and so we established a truce. it took about 2 years for it to accept that i had taken its place.

Are you single? no (well, not until my partner reads this)

Do you like goats? hate them. I grew up on a sheep farm. On second thoughts goat is good: pan fried, neat sauce/gravy, some underdone veg... yep i like goat.,

What really pisses you off? intolerance and people who do not know how to argue (arguing is NOT a blood sport)

Whatever you think of. think? you mean I am supposed to think? hmmm.... I suppose I think a lot about My Boy (ie my partner, dopey arsed bastard that he is - BTW in Australia these are all terms of endearment) and My Boys (ie my sons, I have 2. both great. both treat their old man with considerably less respect than he is owed.

Edited by Canuk
  • Like 2

As long as it's an even proposition, I'm sure that could be arranged...cool.gif

Oh! I misunderstood - I thought the "sharing forum" was to share information..... I now see it's about sharing other things...... tongue.gif , so Markworshippy.gif , when you're next in Australia......

Toss up between Rosewood and Teal

What's your pet's name?

Got me three cats: Magus, Sorsha, and Skint

Are you single?

Sorta . . . It's complicated lol

Do you like goats?

Kinda indifferent

A lot of things. People who don't consider what is going on around them. People that try to force their opinions on others on matters that don't affect them, or that are pretty much proven to be wrong or harmful. People that obsess over little things to the point of neurosis. Children. The color pink. Rich housewives with nothing better to do with their time than to bitch that their drapes don't hang perfectly flat, with razorsharp edges at the pleats, because we all know that cotton hangs like plastic . . . err. Yeah. Anyways . . . . lots of stuff.

What's your pet's name?

Are you single?

Do you like goats?

Kinda indifferent

A lot of things. People who don't consider what is going on around them. People that try to force their opinions on others on matters that don't affect them, or that are pretty much proven to be wrong or harmful. People that obsess over little things to the point of neurosis. Children. The color pink. Rich housewives with nothing better to do with their time than to bitch that their drapes don't hang perfectly flat, with razorsharp edges at the pleats, because we all know that cotton hangs like plastic . . . err. Yeah. Anyways . . . . lots of stuff.

Cool colors. What's with the complicated single issue? Do tell.

LoL, okay, but understand I am really paring this down a bit.

I have been in a sorta on and off again relationship with someone for the last 14 years, but we've never been formally in a relationship. It's mainly friends with benefits; though, we have both wanted to get together at times, it's just never been at the same time. I want to be together and he's not ready or dating someone, or he's ready and I don't want to be tied up with someone. Things seem to be moving to a place where we both actually want to be together at the same time, but who knows.

LoL, okay, but understand I am really paring this down a bit.

I have been in a sorta on and off again relationship with someone for the last 14 years, but we've never been formally in a relationship. It's mainly friends with benefits; though, we have both wanted to get together at times, it's just never been at the same time. I want to be together and he's not ready or dating someone, or he's ready and I don't want to be tied up with someone. Things seem to be moving to a place where we both actually want to be together at the same time, but who knows.

Sounds like Stefan & JP!lmaosmiley.gif

What's your favorite color? Red

What's your pet's name? Rambo the terrorist tabby

Are you single? Yup

Do you like goats? roasted and sliced on pita bread

Gyro.jpg

What really pisses you off? babies- I can't stand the little screaming crap factories

Whatever you think of.

Where I'd like to go: Pohnpei, in Micronesia where I'd explore the mysterious ruins of Nan Madol

Need to get your five posts in so you can use the PM system? This is a good place to do it. Post five posts here, telling us a little about who you are. Things like:

What's your favorite color? Blue

What's your pet's name? Ruff (VERY CREATIVE!! haha he's a Cockerspaniel)

Are you single?Yep

Do you like goats? There Cute and it's funny when they faint. (they really do)

What really pisses you off? Getting Walked over....being too Passive and less assertive of myself.

Whatever you think of: I think of other naked canadians... :D

Oh and i have wayyy more then 5 posts this was just for fun!

What's your favorite color? Blue

What's your pet's name? Ruff (VERY CREATIVE!! haha he's a Cockerspaniel)

Are you single?Yep

Do you like goats? There Cute and it's funny when they faint. (they really do)

What really pisses you off? Getting Walked over....being too Passive and less assertive of myself.

Whatever you think of: I think of other naked canadians... :D

Oh and i have wayyy more then 5 posts this was just for fun!

I love naked Canadians.wub.gif

What's your pet's name?

Are you single?

Do you like goats?

Kinda indifferent

You are an interesting creature. Why not open your profile to communications? Email is private and messaging is deactivated. I stopped by for a conversation and was unable to do so. You don't sound like a person who hates people in general, just stupid ones.

Indifferent to goats? I've never met anyone who didn't feel strongly one way or the other!

Cheers,

john

aka Ricky

What's your favorite color? Purple

What's your pet's name? Skeeter, a miniature Australian shepherd and Trauma, a beagle/rat terrier mix. May they both rest in peace.

Are you single? Huh?

Do you like goats? Not particularly, although the little Fainting Goats are fun to watch.

What really pisses you off? Doing right by everyone and still getting kicked in the teeth by stupid, petty people.

Whatever you think of. I work in the Twilight Zone...:blink:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..