Scheduled Chatroom Visit

I know that I always just kinda show up in the Comicality chatroom at random, but occasionally, when I have a chance, I try to let you all know when I'm going to be there ahead of time. So, if you're one of those folks that ALWAYS miss me, you now have the grand opportunity to be just as dissappointed as everybody else by finding out what a complete idiot I am! Hehehe! :P

So I will be in the chatroom (check the link on my homepage for directions on how to connect and all) for about two hours on Wednesday, March 3rd. And I'll be starting at 3PM Chicago time. Cool?

I will also be trying to have another visit in about two weeks, at a different time. So, depending on where you are in the world, if midday or afternoon is some kind of insane hour for you, please feel free to let me know what a better time would be. Especially for those of you in Australia, Russia, and Japan. Because it might be better if I did one at 3 AM my time instead. (Hehehe, don't worry, I'll be awake either way!) So if you want to suggest a better hour or time of day, just send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net, cool?

Seezya soon! It'll be awesome to meet ya! :)

I know that I always just kinda show up in the Comicality chatroom at random, but occasionally, when I have a chance, I try to let you all know when I'm going to be there ahead of time. So, if you're one of those folks that ALWAYS miss me, you now have the grand opportunity to be just as dissappointed as everybody else by finding out what a complete idiot I am! Hehehe! :P

So I will be in the chatroom (check the link on my homepage for directions on how to connect and all) for about two hours on Wednesday, March 3rd. And I'll be starting at 3PM Chicago time. Cool?

I will also be trying to have another visit in about two weeks, at a different time. So, depending on where you are in the world, if midday or afternoon is some kind of insane hour for you, please feel free to let me know what a better time would be. Especially for those of you in Australia, Russia, and Japan. Because it might be better if I did one at 3 AM my time instead. (Hehehe, don't worry, I'll be awake either way!) So if you want to suggest a better hour or time of day, just send me an email at Comicality@webtv.net, cool?

Seezya soon! It'll be awesome to meet ya! :)

B)..............Expect a crowd, 11:20am PST and there are already 20 people in his chat room.

http://irc.shackoutback.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=54

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..